Women Injured And Animals Killed In Overnight Fires (caboolture Qld)

Boronia

Fantastic to hear that Jed is continuing to improve!! Baby steps....take all the time you need!! :(

Raffikki....what words of wisdom...I think we forget them in the hurly burly of daily life.

Cried again for Jed's precious dogs!!! :laugh: And Wade Jefferson...run free at the Bridge little man!! :)

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Jed, soooo glad to her you are feeling better and are able to read a little. We are all still here and thinking of you every day, wishing you a very speedy recovery and hope you will be back chatting with us in no time :)

Hi jed!!!!!!! delighted to read the news that you are able to check up on us all..... we will have to tidy up the waiting room a little better.

We all grieve your losses and send you prayers for peace, strength and healing over the coming days.... may each and every day bring you closer to health and rejoining family and friends in the outsideworld.

Hugs and blessings

H

thanks toohey and all for the updates.

It's great to hear that you are back reading with us Jed.

I once said that we walk beside each other here in DOL as we share our love, our pain and our laughter with each other.

You have had hundreds of us waiting beside you, ready to help you up and hold you as you take your first steps.

We will stay beside you on this path and please know that each day you are close in the thoughts of people you may never meet.

Hugs from all of us.

Welcome back.

Jed it is fantastic to hear that you have progressed a bit further and that you have gained some connection with the outside world :)

I was devastated to hear of the loss of your gorgeous dogs and hope that the pain starts to ease with time.

Take care and rest easy. Our thoughts for continued healing and peace are always with you.

It's great to hear that you are back reading with us Jed.

I once said that we walk beside each other here in DOL as we share our love, our pain and our laughter with each other.

You have had hundreds of us waiting beside you, ready to help you up and hold you as you take your first steps.

We will stay beside you on this path and please know that each day you are close in the thoughts of people you may never meet.

Hugs from all of us.

Welcome back.

Beautiful post dogslife. :)

Wonderful to hear you are getting better Jed.

My thoughts are with you everyday.

Take care.

Hi Jed! It is great to hear you are up to reading on your laptop now. We are all looking forward to hearing your voice of reason again.

Toohey thanks for keeping us updated. The waiting room has a very positive feel to it with your news tonight.

Great news to hear Jed is with us again. No need to hurry though - take your time and spend time healing.

Note to Hesapandabear (I tried to requote you, but am a bit technologicaly challenged) - try living in Hamilton for 28 years, you sure know what cold is then. We evacuated earlier than you (1993)

How amazing to hear that you are able to switch onto another lifeline, Jed . . . . . . DOL :)

I don't think anyone even in the most robust of health could tackle this thread in one go :( and we don't want you relapsing through exhaustion.

I am sure I am not alone in saying that I feel gutted when I think of the loss of your beautiful creatures. You have probably shed and will continue to shed an ocean of tears. We hope with all our hearts that time will heal your body and your heart, Jed.

BLOODY MARVELLOUS what a super star

Glad to hear you are moving along at a fine rate of knotts, JED your love for your dogs and the strength from here is making you recover so fast and its

SO GOOD TO HEAR< I may believe there is a GOD after all!

Your family and friends deserve a big pat on the back too

xoxoxoxox

Great to hear you're starting to feel better!

Baby steps all the way!

We're all still popping into the waiting room to wish you a speedy recovery, it's a lovely place to visit!

Just feel the warm!

Take care Jed

To all DOLers, your blood is worth bottling!

LOL it's probably pure chocolate!

I'm off to re-light my candle to Jed for continued healing & the power of positive thinking!

Ah, so good to know you are reading some of this Jed ... will put you to sleep though ... sooo much poor ole Souff just skips to the last posts. Would you believe it, they had roped off the altar candles at the last place of worship before I got there and the cardinal wasnt around but I managed to find a deacon and a chaplain and so they are now doing their bit too.

I also mentioned that their idea of candle size needed enhancing .... hehe

BE NICE to those nurses now

:laugh:

Souff

Morning all, just grabbing a coffeee and calling in before I head off to work. Good to hear you are reading DOL again. It is always a good read, a sharing caring place.

I wish you healing and strength. Isnt Toohey just a treasure, so appreciated.

My thoughts are with you as you recover from all of this.