Women Injured And Animals Killed In Overnight Fires (caboolture Qld)

Boronia

Toohey, thank you again for sharing this latest update.

Jed, so glad you are constantly progressing.

I am so sorry you have this grief of your lost babies. I want to take it away for you, we all do, but we can't. I am sending you my love and virtual hugs, if that is any consolation. I cannot even begin to count the hrs of crying and tears I have shed for the sorrow of your losses.... and again now.

Nice to see you reconnecting with the cyber world. A step back to normality for you. I know this thread will give you some ups and downs, and I hope you can accept it as it is intended, all of us people caring so much for you.

Am looking forward to seeing a post from you again, but take your time. Just knowing you are back here reading has given us all a boost... we just feel your closeness knowing you are here with us.

Have a great day Jed. :laugh:

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay apparently there's something in my eye :')

Jed take your time, we will be waiting when you get back, but we need you! It hasn't been the same without your amazing wisdom.

I'll be in Brisbane this weekend, if there's absolutely ANYTHING you need please let me know!

*gentle hugs*

Our thoughts and prayers are with you Jed and heres to a quick recovery body mind and soul :laugh:

Love our family xx (

I re-married not long ago , after the death of my husband i never thought I would!, but I have also had a baby!! Little Suraya.. So Miracle's do happen..)

post-403-1276209559_thumb.jpg

:rofl: :rofl: Fantastic news Jed that you are able to at least read.

:laugh: to you and the furkids.

Your grieving will take time as you have to stay strong to heal.

:rofl::o The Lithuainan Goat Herder is slipping in to the Cav Champ shows over the weekend dressed as a black and tan.

Grabs a croissant on the way out.

So glad to hear that you can join us again Jed even if for a little while each day. Hope each day brings a little improvement in your injuries and know that we are all grieving with you over your loss.

OMG! I think I almost peed myself in excitement when I saw that the most recent post in this thread was by you, Jed!!

How WONDERFUL to see you posting! :laugh::rofl:

Thinking of you lots and hoping you just keep getting better every day :rofl:

Good to hear you are feeling a little better Jed... Westie-kisses from the little guys.

Penny and Mac's last Person, Moira, was one of the humans waiting at the Rainbow Bridge for your heart dogs Jed, they were comforted and shown all of the fun stuff that dogs do there.

They are doin' ok now.

Hope your hands heal quickly.

The coffee and hot buttery rolls are pretty good in the waiting room this morning...yum yum pigs bum :laugh:

Hi Jed - Great to see your post when I checked in this morning!!!

I think I too have something in my eye!!!! Damn leaky eyes..........

So good to know that you are back and can pull us into line when we need it.

Still thinking of you every day, once again so sorry for the loss of you babies RIP Jed's babies.

Oh I am so excited you have posted!!!!!!!