Women Injured And Animals Killed In Overnight Fires (caboolture Qld)

Boronia

Hi Jed ;)

I haven't been in this tread for a few days and got such a surprise to see you posting :) .....bloody fantastic :hug:

I hope each day you continue to feel better and better, not a day goes by without you in my thoughts. Stay strong

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning, jed- hope you slept restfully last night .. and Morning, the waiting room folks :laugh: Sunny day here, and I see jed's curtain is partially open to let in the light again. That is so good!

Because it's saturday, and because jed is back - I cooked up a heap of things, popped them in an esky to keep them warm, and dashed over.

(yes, there are plenty of plates etc)

Ok- *puts bowls on table* Sausages, eggs, bacon, tomatoes, and toast . Help yourselves, and enjoy :laugh::(:) Just make sure jed gets some as well !

*goes off to the

chapel to light a candle *

Be happy over the bridge, little boxer kids. I saved the other 3 of the litter, but when I went back inside, you had left, and there was no suffering for you. Your mum willl take you as she carried you on earth :laugh::laugh::(:)

post-438-1276296461_thumb.jpg

Someone put salt in my coffee this morning.

Lovely tribute Jed. Indeed your girl is looking after her baby their journey will continue over the bridge.

We all share your grief Jed, as we have shared your steps to recovery. We will look forward to sharing your future times. DOL the place that shares, cares and gives.

Keep safe...glad youre posting again...cant keep a good DOLer down!

Good to hear from you Jed.

We all know the sorrow of losing one of our mates, but to lose so many is just too much.

Be sure that our thoughts are with you Jed and perhaps help to mend that big hole in your heart that their passing has left.

Hugs to you.

Your mum willl take you as she carried you on earth

:laugh:, Jed. What a gorgeous photo and what a lovely mental image of Mum carrying her babies over the bridge . :rofl:

+1 totally agree. :rofl:

Sending you strength and healing vibes Jed :laugh::(:)

Welcome back Jed

So so sorry for you loss, words fail me in my admiration of your courage......

Hope you feel better soon and may you gather all the strength you need from everyone close to you and all of us here

Be happy over the bridge, little boxer kids. I saved the other 3 of the litter, but when I went back inside, you had left, and there was no suffering for you. Your mum willl take you as she carried you on earth :laugh::(:):rofl:

I'm sure they are happy with their Mum & are all watching over you. :laugh:

Good morning Jed. Hope this morning sees you a little better than the day before.

IMG_2145.jpg

My lovely girl Paris. :laugh::laugh::(:)

I helped you draw your first breath. Your markings were exactly the same as your g/mother.

I thought you would take over from Magnus as chief dog, as your g/g/mother was, befor e him, and you were doing well. When the baby came along and wanted to be boss, you didn't fight or disagree, you said you would be first lieutenant and my guard girl.

You never failed to bring me a present, and sing me a doggy song when I got home. You never failed to cheerfully agree and obey,

you always brought me pleasure. Sail on, golden bird with your mother and half brothers over the bridge. I'll never forget you, my beautiful princess.

IMG_2158.jpg

Edited by Jed

:laugh::laugh:

R.I.P and may the candles guide your souls and warm your heart..

Now you must grieve Jed, but hold onto the wonderful memories they will get you through this heart breaking time.

Water in my eye can't spell!

Edited by Max