Women Injured And Animals Killed In Overnight Fires (caboolture Qld)

Boronia

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the MDBA should name an award after Jed as in a Courage Award for what they have been through and accomplished.

Ok I know who will win the first award but I believe it should be ongoing as this woman ( Sorry Jed not talking about you lol ) Is amazing in ALL that she has accomplished and her spirit!

:laugh:

Early release from hospital, which means "we've run out of beds you are out of here". Not happy, s taying with friend - she is now my full time carer,whch sucks - I should still be in hospital, but there you go

blue nurses everry day for dressings. It's everything else. Alternative is a respite centre

Not working very well, but I guess I will survive

Qld Health - :laugh:

I am slightly better, wounds are healing, typing is improving.\\

thannks for all the good wishes, I appreciate them, I so miss my kids and your thoughts do help :laugh:

name='Wazzat Xolo' post='4614173' date='18th Jun 2010 - 06:22 PM']I think the MDBA should name an award after Jed as in a Courage Award for what they have been through and accomplished.

Ok I know who will win the first award but I believe it should be ongoing as this woman ( Sorry Jed not talking about you lol ) Is amazing in ALL that she has accomplished and her spirit!

Naw, nothing I did was newsworthy, my dogs, my responsibilty, and I loved them so there was no choice to be made.

Edited by Jed

Early release from hospital, which means "we've run out of beds you are out of here". Not happy, s taying with friend - she is now my full time carer,whch sucks - I should still be in hospital, but there you go

blue nurses everry day for dressings. It's everything else. Alternative is a respite centre

thannks for all the good wishes, I appreciate them, I so miss my kids and your thoughts do help :laugh:

Wow - I'm so pleased that you're well enough that they're happy to release you BUT it would be hard to be released before you're feeling ready.

Will you at least be able to spend have some visits with your dogs now? I hope so and I hope that they help to cheer you up. :o

Ahhhh this afternoon I finally got connected to BROADBAND -what a difference from dialup!!

So I got to watch you on the news story video. Mate - you really are a remarkable woman. I got tears in my eyes watching you speak and knowing the losses you've suffered as well as what's happened to you as a result of this fire. I can't imagine the stress you're under but you came across so composed and "matter-of-fact". I think you're terrific.

So very sorry about all your beautiful babies but you saved some and tried so hard for the others - and that's so very important - as you said.

Sorry to hear about the early release Jed. I was released early once at the end of a complicated pregnancy, still pregnant and I really doubted the medical sense of releasing me (pre eclampsia etc), I went from 2 hourly bp obs to "come into next weeks clinic". I took myself to a GP every day and 3 days later I developed further symptoms, and he wrote a very scathing letter to the hosptial to get me readmitted. Might be worth a thought if you have a good gp, and can manage to see them or have them visit you. A doctors letter can get you back in if you feel that is where you need to be.

All the best

name='Wazzat Xolo' post='4614173' date='18th Jun 2010 - 06:22 PM']I think the MDBA should name an award after Jed as in a Courage Award for what they have been through and accomplished.

Naw, nothing I did was newsworthy, my dogs, my responsibilty, and I loved them so there was no choice to be made.

Its not about news worthy Jed its about courage and doing whats right and YOU did all that! and gave so much, you will never know how many people you have cheering you on because to many you are a bloody hero in the whole sage ( Kissindra need your help to put what I am trying to say into words!)

You have fought back and made remarkable progress and probably single handedly made DOL a closer knit family and me for one take a good hard look at all that I have and all that I do, so I am very thankful for your courage.

:laugh:

Sorry to hear you are being released and hope in a way its a step closer to recovery xoxoxo

I can imagine how hard that must be for you. Hopefully though it means you can now have doggy visitors :o

Hang in there Jed it wont be forever, you will be back on your feet soon xxx

:(:laugh: :laugh:

I know your not happy about being discharged but you will improve much quicker being out of hospital and have less infection risks.

Let us know if there is anything that we can do to help or help the person caring for you.

((((( hugs)))))

H

Jed I hope that you start to feel a lot better over the coming days so that you'll feel well enough to be out of hospital. I'm so glad that your friend is able to care for you - I just hope she doesn't mind us taking up residence in her living room now that we have to vacate the waiting room. :(

LOL Good point luvmycav - but .... er ... don't think her friends living room would be big enough??? Perhaps we could make a lounge room for Jed :( It will need to be very VERY large to accomodate all of us plus our various furry friends!!! Not to mention the food cart and the karaoke machine! Oooh can we have a cocktail bar????

Jed I hope that you start to feel a lot better over the coming days so that you'll feel well enough to be out of hospital. I'm so glad that your friend is able to care for you - I just hope she doesn't mind us taking up residence in her living room now that we have to vacate the waiting room. :(

Or we'll have to camp out on your friend's verandah Jed!

*helps herself to BB's chocolates*