Women Injured And Animals Killed In Overnight Fires (caboolture Qld)

Boronia

Thanks for all the good wishes and good vibes - and the candles. I know they are working, every professional says "good healing".

Dogs are all getting on well. goldchow is coping with the cavaliers, and is amazed they they all take such good care of Chi Chi, making sure she is ok, and allowing her to jump on them and to eat as much as she wants

From the 3 baby boxers, I kept the girl, the red boy has a lovely home with the police, and the while girl has a lovely home with other boxers. These homes were chosen by me before the fire, and both owners have been in touch with photos and news, which is great. Here are the 2 boxer babes, Pheonix (brindle) and Biddy (white) with Travis from the RSPCA the day after the fire. They've grown a bit since then.

Kitty, aka Patches, has improved quite a bit, most of the burns have healed, and she is eating and getting around, which is great news as she had lot of burns. She is now a docked cat :laugh:

Hi Jed, great to see you checking in. :D I've been wandering about Kitty, so glad to hear that she's doing so well. Well done to Goldchow, what a wonderful friend, taking such good care of your cavs and it's so nice to hear that the cavs in turn are looking after Chi Chi. ;)

What a gorgeous picture you posted there, it took me a few seconds to tear my eyes away from Travis, lol but OMG your boxer pups are super cute!

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol, you can tell I'm old and married, i was looking at the pups and didn't notice "him" until fran swooned!

I did exactly the same !!!!!

Jed , it is wonderful that you are making strong steps on the healing road ... I know it will take time , but your attitude is truly amazing ... and that goes a long way.

Stay strong and , as always, you have all DOL'ers love and support to help you through :laugh:

Boxer puppies? What boxer puppies? *ellz trawls back up to photo*

Oh THOSE Boxer puppies...:laugh:

I expect an invite to your wedding Fran!!

Glad you're doing well Jed, you're in my thoughts a lot! ;)

I'm old and married too!! Only noticed the boxer babies until the swooning started....he is easy on the eyes though!! :provoke:

Glad to hear you have 'good healing' Jed. May it continue to be good and hopefully quick or quick-ish!!

Personally i think he looks a bit maniacal! :scold:

The boxer babies are gorgeous though. Pheonix looks beautiful Jed and surprisingly serene for a boxer baby! :laugh: I hope she is helping to heal your heart. :swear:

Am off to light another candle for you. Keep on healing Jed!

He doesn't look maniacal. I think he just looks delighted to be lucky enough to cuddle three beautiful puppies as part of his job. Great pic. Hope you are continuing along the long path to recovery without any hiccups Jed. Burns healing can take such a long time, and it must be hard and frustrating work to recover from your whole ordeal physically as well as emotionally. Hang in there, and keep us up to date please. You have so much support here.

I think that's just a rumour, BB, :) I think Travis bats with the team.

Maybe I could auction his phone number? Fran Q?

Thans Ari.g for the Nelsson kisses. Melbomb, uh, she is not particularly serene!!

The brindle one is mine. Of course, plain brindle with little white is my least favourite colour - but her sister won the royal for the second year running, and really, there are no ugly or ill favoured boxers --- and I have had one brindle boxer before.