Women Injured And Animals Killed In Overnight Fires (caboolture Qld)

Boronia

The cocker in the clip was a young fellow - not Mangus and Marg and Lesley who have been to the house,both know him in person, and had a look for him are pretty convinced based on the description that its him that did the bunk.
There's a photo of an older Golden Cocker with a claim that it is Magnus. Then I read in a post that Magnus is a Black Cocker.

I'm confused :confused: .

Steve has the correct info - see above

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope that Jed can somehow know that Magnus has been seen alive, or at least to make sure that she knows this. It might help her.

Steve - I presume you have been able to let it be known to Jed that MDBA Pacers is looking after her animals? I don't know if Jed is in a conscious or unconscious state, but even getting a hospital staff member to pass this on to her - whisper in her ear, if necessary, I'm sure would be a huge comfort and help.

Edited by Erny

Over the years we have done this for when tragedy strikes within the Dol Community.

Let's light a candle for Jed's recovery and pray and wish those of her beloved dogs a safe journey to the bridge.

I think from memory the last couple of times it was 9pm.

Would anyone like to join in.

A newspot on a prominent channel of Magnus' description and last seen whereabouts would be great. Most Aussie's, not just DOLer's like to pull together in a tragedy, I'm sure people of all kinds would keep an eye out and like to see and underdog prevail.

Jed's bravery is amazing. I am so, so sorry for the loss of so many of her beloved dogs. It just isn't fair.

I remember DOL held online auctions to help the Victorian Bushfire victims; could we do a similar thing in this instance?

:confused:

Over the years we have done this for when tragedy strikes within the Dol Community.

Let's light a candle for Jed's recovery and pray and wish those of her beloved dogs a safe journey to the bridge.

I think from memory the last couple of times it was 9pm.

Would anyone like to join in.

I will definitely light candles for those who have been lost and for Jed's recovery.

Has the local council's been advised of the runaway so if he gets picked up and goes to the pound they will know where he belongs now? Also 4KQ radio station does a lot of air advertising for the north side of Brissy so I assume they have a fairly large audience base that side of town, they have a lost / found pet segment.

Lovely idea Wolfgirl

Will definitely be lighting a candle at our house tonight

Such a devastating day , but as so many others have said , the DOL community is truly an amazing one ....

To MDBA Pacers :confused::(

Everyone's concern is greatly appreciated, Jane would be deeply touched, but please do not post information unless it is factual. People just get confused.

A huge thank you to Julie, Leslie and Marg for helping out in such a crisis.

Have just called the hospital again and they are saying she is in Intensive Care and they are only taking calls from family.

I do hope that the fact she is able to take calls at all is a positive sign.

And continue to pray for a speedy recovery.