Women Injured And Animals Killed In Overnight Fires (caboolture Qld)

Boronia

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Steve/Julie...is there someway MDBA PACERS can have an DOL-online auction?.. where DOLers can put up some merchandise for other DOLers to bid on.

I am sure that many of us would like to donate something and may be having difficulty in giving a monetary donation and who have dog-stuff that is longer need and is still in good condition that we would donate--the money to be put into MDBA PACERS bank account.

Is this possible?

Another idea is to contact Oztion Auctions and see if they would help in creating a MDBA PACERS auction.

I would give my right kidney if it was easily removable! But I can donate some very nice wine? :confused:

Over the years we have done this for when tragedy strikes within the Dol Community.

Let's light a candle for Jed's recovery and pray and wish those of her beloved dogs a safe journey to the bridge.

I think from memory the last couple of times it was 9pm.

Would anyone like to join in.

Burst into tears when I saw this, what a divine idea, I will be lighting a candle for sure.

What about starting a new thread in General for this particular thing at 9pm and pics of our lit candles? Too much? I just want Jed to know how affected we all are and how much we're thinking of her and her children and dogs.

Over the years we have done this for when tragedy strikes within the Dol Community.

Let's light a candle for Jed's recovery and pray and wish those of her beloved dogs a safe journey to the bridge.

I think from memory the last couple of times it was 9pm.

Would anyone like to join in.

Burst into tears when I saw this, what a divine idea, I will be lighting a candle for sure.

What about starting a new thread in General for this particular thing at 9pm and pics of our lit candles? Too much? I just want Jed to know how affected we all are and how much we're thinking of her and her children and dogs.

Camera and candle will be at the ready alongside you Fran in the hope that Jed will know how much we appreciate her.

ill come in later and start some auctions but Icant do that just now as there are many other things I have to cover.

Thanks you so much to everyone who has offered to help - It makes me very proud to know you all.

Julie

Can anyone give me details for the last sighting of Magnus? I live not far away and am more than happy to go hunting for him - I just need to get an idea of location....

Excuse my cut and paste ....

Ellwood Drive property in Bellmere near Caboolture

Can anyone give me details for the last sighting of Magnus? I live not far away and am more than happy to go hunting for him - I just need to get an idea of location....

The dog hasnt been sighted since last night at Jed's place.

The golf course opposite Janes needs to be notified incase anyone sees him. Does anyone know if this has been done otherwise ill do it now.

We have alerted the local shops where Jane goes and will put something up on the community noticeboard tommorrow.

Magnus used to often go for little trips to the cheesecake shop, he always made his way home again. I understad he will be upset and stressed, but I have faith he would stick close to home.

Janes backyard is big, and it dips down with a river going through it and alot of scrub. He could be down in there too.

Edited by Kyla_QLD_Cavalier_rescue

The golf course opposite Janes needs to be notified incase anyone sees him. Does anyone know if this has been done otherwise ill do it now.

We have alerted the local shops where Jane goes and will put something up on the community noticeboard tommorrow.

Magnus used to often go for little trips to the cheesecake, he always made his way home again. I understad he will be upset and stressed, but I have faith he would stick close to home.

Janes backyard is big, and it dips down with a river going through it and alot of scrub. He could be down in there too.

Even if those of you heading out to look for Magnus don't see him, make sure you leave him a meal of some sort before you head back home...

I can't believe this!! :confused: I only found out from the FB posts! At first I just thought that Magnus was missing, now I find Jed is critically ill and all those precious dogs are gone! :(

My heart is breaking! Thank you to all those people who live close and are able to help. Jed is very special and the ones of us who know and love her are very thankful for all of you who are helping.

Hang in there Jed! Your surviving dogs need you!