Women Injured And Animals Killed In Overnight Fires (caboolture Qld)

Boronia

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm about to head home but Jed - we are all rallying for you, Magnus has been sighted at your home and is waiting for you, you are so brave and strong and we know you'll come through this.

I'm about to head home but Jed - we are all rallying for you, Magnus has been sighted at your home and is waiting for you, you are so brave and strong and we know you'll come through this.

What?! Really?! :confused:

Edited by FranCQ

Even if those of you heading out to look for Magnus don't see him, make sure you leave him a meal of some sort before you head back home...

Good thought. It might help keep him in the one place until he is *fingers crossed* found soon.

What absolutely terrible news. My heart breaks for Jed over the loss of her dogs. I do wish her a good recovery from her injuries and that the surviving dogs and cats recover quickly as well. I hope Magnus is found soon and in good condition. Jed's life will never be the same after suffering such a horrendous event but I hope she gains some comfort from the fact that there are so many people who've not met her in real life and may not even have had a DOL conversation with her but are concerned over her well being, as well as the care of her animals, in addition to sending donations and positive thoughts. Her wit and wisdom will be sorely missed until she gets back on DOL.

A candle will be lit and a glass raised here too.

not recently i don't think, but yeah, if you have a read back a few pages steve has posted that it looks like Magnus new his mum wouldn't want him to go with the RSPCA and took off!

I am in touch with Mandy at Doggie hair Dooz at Caboolture, I asked her if she knew Jed, she emailed back saying...

Hi A,

No I don't know her but I am more than happy to help in any way I can, how horrendous - perhaps my Grooming Salon/Shop in Caboolture (which is the next suburb to Bellmere) could be a drop off point for any items that people may want to donate and then I can arrange to deliver them to the lady at a suitable time?

Let me know if you have contacts that would like some assistance - my shop number is 5495 3372

Kind regards

Mandy

I have asked her to contact her friends to look out for Magnus (Old, Gold, Large for a Cocker, and has big feet)

edited to correct spelling mistakes

Edited by Boronia

not recently i don't think, but yeah, if you have a read back a few pages steve has posted that it looks like Magnus new his mum wouldn't want him to go with the RSPCA and took off!

Sorry, I misunderstood!

It would be lovely if a plaque could be made for Jed to have for her to remember her beloved animals that she has lost, I know it helped me when I have lost treasured pets and it is in the place where I can go to share my memories and grief.

:confused: I have just caught up on this now after seeing FB posts :(:) This is so completely heartbreaking. Wishing you a speedy recovery Jed, I always admire your posts and it is apparent in this thread what a special member of this community you are.

RIP all those precious dogs that lost their life :) So incredibly sad.

Steve, kudos to you, MBDA are doing so much and will make this tragedy that little bit more bearable for Jed. Will give what I can.

It would be lovely if a plaque could be made for Jed to have for her to remember her beloved animals that she has lost, I know it helped me when I have lost treasured pets and it is in the place where I can go to share my memories and grief.

What a beautiful idea casowner.

Poor Jed - how devastating! Such an awful thing to happen to a good person & her dogs :( RIP little ones :confused:

Thankgod the dogs are getting released from the RSPCA - were they really 'seized'? I'll be doing a protest at the Million Paws Walk if they were!!

I can donate products for auction too...

What a beautiful idea casowner.

i was just thinking the same thing.

How heartbreaking this whole situation is.

Like many others here I have always enjoyed reading Jed's posts and to read this news put me into shock, those poor dogs and how much courage Jed showed trying to save them.

Wishing a quick recover to Jed.