Women Injured And Animals Killed In Overnight Fires (caboolture Qld)

Boronia

I think that is maggie not magnus i think magnus was the black one i cant remember.

As steve has posted MAGNUS IS GOLD. I also reiterate as someone has already stated it's important not to post incorrect information - if you can't remember then best not to post.

Don't want to sound like a cow in the middle of all this drama but unless all the info stays accurate it will just get harder to find this lovely boy.

Edited by NicGSDlover

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Poor Jed and poor doggies. :(

Thinking of everyone involved, and three cheers for the Pacers team.

After I sort a few things out tonight I will make a donation to Pacers and I have spread the word on Facebook and provided the Pacers link.

:confused: Great work everybody who is able to help out in this tragedy. I hope that Jed makes a quick recovery - burns can be so painful, and then there is the emotional pain of the loss of the dogs.

Read back through posts and Magnus would be 10 or 11 and is a gold? colour.

Linky to photo.

Here is that photo:

Magnus_in_hat_and_glasses.jpg

I think that is maggie not magnus i think magnus was the black one i cant remember.

That photo IS MAGNUS! Magnus is GOLD. Maggie is BLACK.

Thanks for that she has so many i cant remember who was who. do you know if little chichi made it it was a chihuahua she had brain damage. One Jane had rescued from a hot car. Hope all is ok once im home if any help is need let me know guys.

Such sad sad news, be assured Jed we all know you did everything you could to save your doggies.

Healing hugs and thoughts being sent your way.

I am in Brissie, if there is anything I can do to help, I will certainly donate but can also volunteer my time to help with sausage sizzle or any hands on help you may need.

RIP darling dogs.

:confused:

Any news on Jed? :confused:

I think we'll all have to be patient and hope for the best. I doubt there will be many updates before tomorrow.

I don't know how others not in the area feel not being able to do anything concrete to help but I did think of something we can all do if we can - give blood. Jed will probably be using a fair bit so its one practical way we can try to contribute.

That, and donations.

Edited by poodlefan

JulesP, there is no new news as yet. Jed is unchanged at this stage, and the next 48 hrs are crucial.

I imagine the smoke inhalation (damage to airways) is the major factor in Jed's critical condition right now.

Steve will update us as soon as anything changes.

Edited by dyzney

I think we'll all have to be patient and hope for the best. I doubt there will be many updates before tomorrow.

I don't know how others not in the area feel not being able to do anything concrete to help but I did think of something we can all do if we can - give blood. Jed will probably be using a fair bit so its one practical way we can try to contribute.

That, and donations.

Good one PF. Donating blood is an excellent idea for those that do not do it normally. It is free and easy to do.

Edited by dyzney

Read back through posts and Magnus would be 10 or 11 and is a gold? colour.

Linky to photo.

Here is that photo:

Magnus_in_hat_and_glasses.jpg

That photo IS MAGNUS! Magnus is GOLD. Maggie is BLACK.

Thanks for that she has so many i cant remember who was who. do you know if little chichi made it it was a chihuahua she had brain damage. One Jane had rescued from a hot car. Hope all is ok once im home if any help is need let me know guys.

No worries. I have enquired a number of times as to the situation with ChiChi but nobody knows unfortunately.

I keep watching the media clips and I feel fairly certain that Chyna, Dolly, Bandy and Little Bits at least are safe. Cant decide whether one of those big boofa blenheims is Albert or not.

I am very concerned about the wholecolours though, I have only seen one in the media footage so far.

NicGSDlover. The information which I posted re Magnus being black was given to me following a phone call which I made to someone who has posted here to say he/she had house sat for Jed last year when Jed was in Victoria.

I CANNOT, AND WILL NOT be held responsible for misleading information.

Jed is really really big on keeping her identity private but after discussion with the board of the MDBA we have agreed that this is an exception and considering channel 7 are doing a big story on her its a bit pointless to skirt around it. Im sure Jed will forgive me for sharing this with you.

The best cocker spaniel in the world has died along with Jed's older boxers and some of her cavs who have been her heart and passion.

Some cavs have survived and also 3 boxer pups. Their Mum is dead.

OMG OMG I can't comprehend this. I feared TBCSITW would be one of them given he was an old house dog. My god we have known and read Jed's stories on this special man for years.

My heart goes out to you Jed, I know it is going to take an awful long time to heal. I have lit candles for your dear dogs. I wish you healing vibes.

Comments against the article on the couriermail website are asking if Jed was allowed that many dogs, was it a registered kennel etc. I was going to comment, but decided not as I don't really know what to say.

If anyone would like to clarify about Jed about her position as a breeder it might be worth making a comment... I just didn't know what to say beyond the fact she's a registered breeder that is respected in the purebred dog community.

Comments against the article on the couriermail website are asking if Jed was allowed that many dogs, was it a registered kennel etc. I was going to comment, but decided not as I don't really know what to say.

If anyone would like to clarify about Jed about her position as a breeder it might be worth making a comment... I just didn't know what to say beyond the fact she's a registered breeder that is respected in the purebred dog community.

ignore it and it will go away. Its the Last thing needed to be discussed here.