Women Injured And Animals Killed In Overnight Fires (caboolture Qld)

Boronia

It looks like the horses will stay on her property and we will have someone feeding and watering daily and doing what ever needs to be done at least in the short term until we settle down and see what the prognosis is.

We also have people on their way right now to pick up the dogs and they will be staying with people Jed knows for now so there isnt any urgency for foster carers at this time.

I'm keeping note of all who say they may be able to help so if we need you I will give a yell.

We are also taking the bodies to be buried rather than allowing them to be sent to the tip so Jed can see their graves.

Julie

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are also taking the bodies to be buried rather than allowing them to be sent to the tip so Jed can see their graves.

Julie

That is the most amazing kindness of all.

Julie

That's a lovely thought that i'm sure will be much appreciated. Thank you Julie & the MDBA Pacers for being so quick to help.

It looks like the horses will stay on her property and we will have someone feeding and watering daily and doing what ever needs to be done at least in the short term until we settle down and see what the prognosis is.

We also have people on their way right now to pick up the dogs and they will be staying with people Jed knows for now so there isnt any urgency for foster carers at this time.

I'm keeping note of all who say they may be able to help so if we need you I will give a yell.

Julie

That's very thoughtful....Jed would like that!!!!!! She would be devastated if they were thrown away like that.... :) I can also help out with the Cavs if needed...... I have a Cav friendly home

Julie

That's a lovely thought that i'm sure will be much appreciated. Thank you Julie & the MDBA Pacers for being so quick to help.

Ditto.

Donation made - I only wish I had more to give - RIP dearest puppies, healing prayers on the way to Jed, and my offer of help however I can is on the table.

Julie

Well that is some releif for the moment and hopefully something that Jed wont have to be worrying over whilst she is recovering.

;)

Our thoughts are with you at this very sad time Jed. :)

Oh my goodness, this is just tragic :) All my thoughts to Jed at this time. Hard to see the keyboard through the tears. I have always loved Jed's posts, and have such respect for her. To read this is just heartbreaking.

Rest in peace to all the lives lost and I hope Jed is safe herself soon. Will be making a donation soon to try and help out.

;)

Oh god, is that what would have happened? Thank goodness you are there to give the poor things a suitable resting place.

This is just too sad.