Women Injured And Animals Killed In Overnight Fires (caboolture Qld)

Boronia

WOOOHOOO, WOOOHOOO, Nice to have you posting again Jed. :laugh: Take each day as it comes :( You will be home in no time now. :)

Brr it was freezing this morning in our neck of the woods, until the sun FINALLY decided to come up just after midday.

Bree's temp has gone from 37.5 this morning, to 36.8 at midday and 37.3 this evening, she has refused her dinner again tonight and has had an "attempt" at nesting, hope it is not a false alarm and hope not an all night vigil. :)

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh dear...going from happy tears in seeing your first message, to sad tears now after finishing up.

Memories can be such joyful experiences but can also bring the worst pain of grief.I hope the burden you feel right now is less with the knowledge that so many people are weeping with you, some may not understand the depth of pain but we can emphasise.

Very humbled by the posts that I've read and also makes me realise how lucky I am with my lot in life, that the days I wanna have a sook, I need to instead give myself a kick up the behind.Goodluck Jed with everything, I wish you all the best.

:):(:) Fantastic to 'see' you back Jed. You have been sorely missed here on DOL (so many thread where your voice of reason has been needed!!) and of course in the 'real world'.

So much more to say but can't find the words.....

so.... :laugh:

Oh dear...going from happy tears in seeing your first message, to sad tears now after finishing up.

Memories can be such joyful experiences but can also bring the worst pain of grief.I hope the burden you feel right now is less with the knowledge that so many people are weeping with you, some may not understand the depth of pain but we can emphasise.

Very humbled by the posts that I've read and also makes me realise how lucky I am with my lot in life, that the days I wanna have a sook, I need to instead give myself a kick up the behind.Goodluck Jed with everything, I wish you all the best.

+1 here what a lovely and true post

I know that someone will come along and post what I want to say. What I saw now will be clumsy and, well, just wrong.

The loss of your beloved pets has always made me sad but to read it from you here tonight just breaks my heart. You have lived our worst nightmare and no matter how much I wish it otherwise, I can't make it better. I can just offer my heartfelt sympathy and hope that time helps to heal the grief you must be feeling.

So good to have you back Jed. Your immense loss of your beautiful babies must be overwhelming and unbearable and my heart breaks for you as you grieve for your beloved babies. :(:laugh: They will always be loved, always missed and never forgotten :) Wishing you all the best during your recovery :)

Hi Jed, so very glad you are on the mend, the best news I could get. I am sure The Dool is showing your loved ones the ropes at the rainbow bridge. I had another cocker, Wade Jefferson, join them yesterday so there is plenty of cheer and games going on I am sure.

I'm sorry to hear of your loss Ceilidh. RIP Wade Jefferson. :laugh:

;) :D :D ;) :):(:eek:

:):) .

:cry: :cry: OMG! Welcome back Jed. :hug:

Ive been chatting with Jed today - twice - She tires easily and loses her breath periodically but her brains are back and she is every bit the Jed I know. I thought Id like to share this with you all.

A lovely lady by the name of MARLENE WHITHAM took the photo we had of Magnus and painted a portrait of him for Jed. This was delivered to Jed when Lesley and Marg went to visit along with the cards and parcels which we have been collecting from you guys for her.

Its something beautiful and out of the ordinary so while its not devaluing anything else she has been sent because its so different Ill show it to you.

I also told her about the community quilt we have coming for her and she was very much wanting to say thank you to you all.

post-199-1276236123.jpg

That's a wonderful portrait.

:laugh::):(:)

My beautiful baby girl. I expected a lifetime, but the universe called you home, after such a short time. My heart is broken - you were such a good girl, you were born knowin... . The universe sent the dog I wished for, but only on loan ..

:) My heart breaks for you Jed.

My lovely Roxy, quiet and retiring - always a good girl, who loved her home and family best :eek: ;) :D :D - from my line of 20 years, you always upheld your breeding to make me proud, I'll miss you sweetheart

http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p87/Jed01/IMG_0929.jpg

;) So, so beautiful.

ah Jed, not a day has gone by I haven't thought of all your little ones lost and wished it wasn't so. It's the one thing that we can't heal, replace or mend - but we can share your tears and let you know how sorry, how utterly and completely sorry we are for your loss.

I am glad they shared their lives with you, glad you had the time you did with them and I hope some day soon the happy memories wont feel so painful.

Beautifully said.

Memories can be such joyful experiences but can also bring the worst pain of grief. I hope the burden you feel right now is less with the knowledge that so many people are weeping with you, some may not understand the depth of pain but we can emphasise.

Likewise.

I'm sorry I haven't the words to express myself just now - I continue to think of you Jed & wish you the strength you need for your recovery.

Jed the realisation you had to face when you came to is unimaginable. :laugh::)

So often I have read posts and cried and now yours. :(:) :) :eek:

Our furkids are with us for such a short time in the big scheme, but they give us so much unconditional joy, having to come to terms with their loss would be nigh on impossible.

Stay strong Jed and heal.

Oh Jed I just want to give you a big *gentle* hug. You have put a huge smile on my face ( and a few tears :laugh: )

Welcome back!!!! I am so so so happy to be able to say them words.

Take care of you!!!!

*Pssst, maybe someone might be able to sneak one or two of your babies in so you can heal together.

ah Jed, not a day has gone by I haven't thought of all your little ones lost and wished it wasn't so. It's the one thing that we can't heal, replace or mend - but we can share your tears and let you know how sorry, how utterly and completely sorry we are for your loss.

I am glad they shared their lives with you, glad you had the time you did with them and I hope some day soon the happy memories wont feel so painful.

:laugh:

Kissindra said it so well. Thinking of you Jed. Nelsson sends big fat boxer tongue kisses. :)

Welcome back Jed! How exciting to see you here again! :(:):laugh::)

And Trisven said what I am feeling too, after the joy of welcoming you back comes the sadness at your loss

'The loss of your beloved pets has always made me sad but to read it from you here tonight just breaks my heart. You have lived our worst nightmare and no matter how much I wish it otherwise, I can't make it better. I can just offer my heartfelt sympathy and hope that time helps to heal the grief you must be feeling.'

Edited by Daisy

Welcome back Jed! How exciting to see you here again! :(:):laugh::)

And Trisven said what I am feeling too, after the joy of welcoming you back comes the sadness at your loss

'The loss of your beloved pets has always made me sad but to read it from you here tonight just breaks my heart. You have lived our worst nightmare and no matter how much I wish it otherwise, I can't make it better. I can just offer my heartfelt sympathy and hope that time helps to heal the grief you must be feeling.'

Yeah - what Trisven and Daisy said. I can't see to type properly coz I have these strange wet eyes going on and I'm not sure I have the words of my own to express what I'm feeling for you and your lovely pets anyway. :)