Women Injured And Animals Killed In Overnight Fires (caboolture Qld)

Boronia

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Jed, Thank you for sharing your thoughts, feelings, tributes, photographs and grief with us.

We will take as much of the burden as we can for you... but we know it is little consolation.

RIP special Jed's babies

:thumbsup: each of you so precious, so very loved and missed. I know you are watching over your mum, willing her strength and guarding her still. The day she gets to leave hospital I know you'll be making a joyous racket even if our ears won't hear it, we'll feel it in our hearts. Run free pups *scritches*

Oh Jed, Thank you for sharing your thoughts, feelings, tributes, photographs and grief with us.

What an honour Jed has bestowed on the DOL community by sharing with us these precious photographs and the unfathomable depths of grief and pain she must be going through.

It's almost undone me, frankly. :thumbsup::laugh:

Welcome back Jed!! :laugh:

I was so happy to see your first post, but as I read on I realised that your heart will be bearing more pain than those of your heroic burns... the heartbreak of losing your precious dogs :laugh:. My heart goes out to you Jed.

Tonight I will be lighting candles for Beth, Roxy, Paris, Magnus, Meg, the 3 Baby Boxers, and the Baby Cav. Rest in peace darling angels. You were so loved :thumbsup:

xxx

OMG, OMG, OMG...Just caught up with this thread after a two day absence, and looooky what I find !!!!

Oh Jed, its wonderful to see you........

*sniff*......sorry, more dust in my eye's....

The candle for you and your furfamily has been lit here every evening (real candles.....our local gift shop has done a roaring trade since you were in hospital !!!!)

good dog it was good to see your post, have to edit as the photos only just loaded for me in your posts, the grief must be unbearable, but I can only hope that the time your body takes to heal, will be time for your soul to heal too.

fifi

Edited by fifi

Jed, your magnificent babies will always be with you. You'll find them in your heart and sweet remembrance.

They are at peace and know that they will not be forgotten.

I will light candles for those who crossed the :thumbsup:

Hugs.

What an honour Jed has bestowed on the DOL community by sharing with us these precious photographs and the unfathomable depths of grief and pain she must be going through.

and Me - thank you, Jed, for sharing your memories.

Congratulations, Jed, on your hard won recovery to date. It is truly wonderful to see you online, and heartbreaking to see your tributes to your lost little ones. Big hugs from one of very very many people who have had you in their thoughts over the last month. You are an absolute hero. All the very very best for the future.

Jed I feel honoured and humbled that you have shared such precious photos and memories with us. Thank you. You are one classy lady!! :laugh:

RIP precious babies!! :thumbsup::laugh::thumbsup::thumbsup:

My keyboard is starting to rust I think...so much salty water dripping on it!!

Jed I think we can all feel your pain and are honoured that we can be a sounding board for your grief!

Please keep posting all your beautiful memories, it's a great healing thing!

We're all crying with you, bless you and all your precious babies, at the bridge or waiting for you to go home to them

Keep smurfing on! xx

+ 2

I have been a silent lurker on this thread, but have been lighting candles, your posts moved me to tears Jed. RIP all your special angels.

IMG_2145.jpg

My lovely girl Paris. :):o:cheer::o

I helped you draw your first breath. Your markings were exactly the same as your g/mother.

I thought you would take over from Magnus as chief dog, as your g/g/mother was, befor e him, and you were doing well. When the baby came along and wanted to be boss, you didn't fight or disagree, you said you would be first lieutenant and my guard girl.

You never failed to bring me a present, and sing me a doggy song when I got home. You never failed to cheerfully agree and obey,

you always brought me pleasure. Sail on, golden bird with your mother and half brothers over the bridge. I'll never forget you, my beautiful princess.

IMG_2158.jpg

i am really sorry for your loss, i cannot even phantom your pain right now, i just hope we can help you recover.

RIP fur-babies :p

Jed, it's great to see you back here. I'm so sorry for your losses and I can't begin to imagine what you've been through. :o

I've been lighting candles and sending healing energy your way, as have we all. While we don't know each other personally, I feel your grief and sadness as it comes through in what you write about your beloved dogs. Sending you more strength so that you may face what comes. Sending you more love so that you may see love all around you. Sending you more joy so that you remember what happiness feels like. Sending you "virtual" grog - because that surely doesn't hurt! :cheer:

Take care, rest up, get better. :)

As you were blessed by them, they were double blessed to know you loved them. Too many dogs leave this world without knowing this. We are all crying with you Jed as loss is something we long term owners have often faced for many reasons...the pain is both common and real. Grief is such a personal thing I know but we are all here for you as you share with us.....virtual hugs and best wishes.

Thank you for sharing with us the precious photos of Paris. To me she looked wise beyond her years. So special.