Women Injured And Animals Killed In Overnight Fires (caboolture Qld)

Boronia

couldn't find the clip on HERE :)

It is there persephone, it's the fourth story down on the right hand side "Dog saviour burnt in fire..."

Thanks HM, I hadn't been able to find it either - I was looking under the Qld local news.

Jed, you did a great job on the news story. It's really terrific seeing you up and about too. :rofl:

Agree, it's great to finally put a face to the name of our wonderful Jed.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey Jed, you're famous :rofl:

Good to see you looking so well.

You are an inspiration to us all. I know I like to think I would go into a burning building to save my dogs, its an easy thing to say but the reality is almost impossible to do. I don't think I would have the guts to go back in 4 times though.

Wishing you a speedy recovery to full health.

Wow - so that is you? A down-to-earth practical woman on the TV just as we see on DOL which just felt right. One of the few occasions when what I imagined was what I saw. And, stupidly - you look a lot younger than I thought you were with the years of experience that shine through in your posts.

couldn't find the clip on HERE :rofl:

It is there persephone, it's the fourth story down on the right hand side "Dog saviour burnt in fire..."

Thanks HM, I hadn't been able to find it either - I was looking under the Qld local news.

Jed, you did a great job on the news story. It's really terrific seeing you up and about too. :rofl:

Agree, it's great to finally put a face to the name of our wonderful Jed.

Great to see Jed back with us...

:thumbsup: and what a brave lady you are.... :)

You are looking wonderful Jed! :rofl: Great to see you doing so well! :thumbsup:

You realise that you will no longer be able to be anonymous on here or keep to yourself now Jed, you are probably the most well-known DOLer of them all! :)

I hope you continue to improve in leaps and bounds and you are home with your dogs before you know it! :rofl:

Well I cried watching the video

Jed you are a true hero

you risked your life for your furbabies

I am so glad that you are recovering and looking so well

keep healing day by day

and keep those wonderfull memories in your heart for your furbabies that passed over the bridge

you loved them as much as they loved you , and you proved how strong a love that was

:rofl:

morning all :cheer::cheer:

Four-Feet

I have done mostly what most men do,

And pushed it out of my mind;

But I cant forget, if I wanted to,

Four-Feet trotting behind.

Day after day, the whole day through

Wherever my road inclined

Four-Feet said, I am coming with you!

And trotted along behind.

Now I must go by some other round,

Which I shall never find

Somewhere that does not carry the sound

Of Four-Feet trotting behind.

Rudyard Kipling

probably on ch 9 news tonite 6pm

Beautiful! Made me :eek:

To my mind Jed you represent all that is best on DOL... I am delighted to see you on the road to recovery. You are an inspiration.
You are looking wonderful Jed! :laugh: Great to see you doing so well! :)

You realise that you will no longer be able to be anonymous on here or keep to yourself now Jed, you are probably the most well-known DOLer of them all! :cheer:

I hope you continue to improve in leaps and bounds and you are home with your dogs before you know it! :)

Couldn't have put it better myself! ;)

I watched the video in amazement. Have just one thing to say:

Jane! Stop scratching your hands. Bad girl !!

Hahahaha...I saw that as well Mother Moocher, I thought 'those hands could do with a good gob of aloe vera and scarless healer cream' (medical staff may not approve tho' :laugh:)

Good morning Jed, pop into the waiting room and help scoff that pile of toast and these.....

post-26505-1276467999_thumb.jpg

Wow - so that is you? A down-to-earth practical woman on the TV just as we see on DOL which just felt right. One of the few occasions when what I imagined was what I saw. And, stupidly - you look a lot younger than I thought you were with the years of experience that shine through in your posts.

+1

And I don't know how you managed to remain so controlled during the interview. Typical Jed manner, calm and sensible, no nonsense.

You are one heck of an amazing woman Jed.