Women Injured And Animals Killed In Overnight Fires (caboolture Qld)

Boronia

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Megandpups14May.jpg

Meg23Jul06.jpg

Meg, you were supposed to be a show dog, but you wanted to be an obedience star. You couldn't ever be close enough to me, & u loved to learn new commands.

you loved pet expos, and fetes. Yu liked to put your feet up on the counter and walk along, back feet on the ground, picking out toys and stuff you liked. Some stall holders were annoyed about yu ch00sing your own, but we could always go elsewhere. You loved little kids too

Gorgeous litttle black girl. You would have followed me anywhere, you didn't follow me through fire because your glowing spirit had already left me :laugh::laugh:

Therre will never be another Meg, little darling

your tributes to your dogs has had me in tears every time I've read them - your words are so genuine and from the heart - I know how much they meant to you, they were all so lucky to have you as their mum.

Get well soon.

Well when will i learn, if you don't check DOL daily you miss out! Haven't been on for a week and a half and have come back to see some post's from Jed! :laugh: I can't tell you how much that makes my heart cheer, to know that you are on the mend physically even if it will take a while. The tributes to your puppers have been beautiful and have dragged more than a few tears out of me. :o

I hope you continue to heal both physically and mentally and i hope that if there is anything that we as the DOL community can help you with that you will let us know.

I haven't been around in a while but when I heard it was you, Jed in the fire and the loss you had suffered I had you in my thoughts. I'm so very sorry for your loss, I don't have any words that gives this situation justice so I will just stick with sorry. I'm so glad to see you posting here and on the road to recovery.

'Mornin' Jed,

are you feeling a tad better this morning?

Lovely here at the moment, warm and the sun is sparkley on the trees and water (and on the windows...eeeeek, they need cleaning!)

Hi Waiting-Room-Waiting-People...coffee smells good as usual :thanks:

Good morning Jed, good morning waiting room! Another beautiful day in Perth too, a little chilly but the sun is shining and the day is calm. It's supposed to be raining but there's hardly a cloud in the sky.

I hope you are feeling stronger today Jed. I also hope that you don't have to stay in the hospital much longer.

Take care of yourself.

We have a beautiful winters day here is Tasmania. Just as well after yesterdays effort of fog 100% of the day. ( Would have been a perfect Edward day for those twilight fans)

Well I hope today finds you another day closer to getting better .

The coffee smells devine in the waiting room with all the goodies everyone has brought in, so pop in for a cup if you get a chance...

:: floats off to the aroma's of freshly ground coffee:: :: I must have been a sniffer dog in a past life...{my best Homer Simpson impersonation- coffeee::

Morning Jed, Hope you are feeling a little better today.

We still think of you often, you looked amazingly together on the news segment, I however was a blubbering mess just watching it!

The coffee smells great, *****moves a whippet to the side so I can have a small piece of sofa******

Will just sit and rest ml legs for a while.

Been Shoppings - Crumpets with Golden Syrup, honey or anything else? anyone??

A cool and very windy day today down here in Melbourne Jed. We have had gail forced winds in some areas... though not overly blowly over here in Mornington.

Our dogs have been swimming today in a beautifully heated pool, and loved every minute of it. Jag nearly dragged me in when we first arrived, as he really LOVES his swimming. :laugh: They are now curled up by the heater... hard life for some :thumbsup:

I hope your day has been good Jed.

I hope each day you are feeling stronger and are coping better.

It has been a breath of fresh air seeing your posts gradually popping up in different threads :love:

:thumbsup: Glad to see you back posting Jed. Your love for your lost ones shows bright and true in your beautiful tributes. I hope your journey to full health is without complication and that you will soon be surrounded by wagging tails with sloppy kisses and lots of cuddles from your other dogs.

Night all :)

Thanks

The thanks go to you Jed.

DOL is a better place when Jed is around ... the voice of reason (well mostly :rofl: , and one of the best resources of practical doggy knowledge in Australia. When other DOLers have bucketed those with a view that didnt necessarily suit their outlook, in wades Jed with a bucket of calming oil and often imparts a few succinct home truths at the same time ...... and this same person has the capacity to wave the white flag to the RSPCA.

DOLers all over the world have learned many valuable JED lessons, Souff included.

Thank you. Rest up, give a bit of cheek now and then, lash out if you feel like it ... you are an inspiration.

Souff