Women Injured And Animals Killed In Overnight Fires (caboolture Qld)

Boronia

Hi Jed,

Hope you are feeling a little better today and your pain is under control.

Chronic pain can be so debilitating.

As someone else said if you feel you need to go back, just turn up on their door demanding to be let back in.

The new room is quite nice, comfy lounges, I see the coffee machine has come with us and the magazines have been updated.

I might just stick around for a little bit if you don't mind, got a great new book from the Pacers/Jed auction to read. Have brought the Whippets for a visit and the old fella who will love a good snuggle.

Still think of you every day and wish you healing thoughts for your body and heart.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey there Jed

Another day to the road to recovery.. it may be a bumpy ride but one you will eventually achieve as each day goes by.

My look at these comfortable chairs with the lovely throws.... ooops sorry didn't realise the cavies where there, never mind, the floor looks comfy as i lean against a chair and snuggle a whippet or 2 and crab a coffee, and some home made choc-chip biscuits that i made earlier.

Just remember we are here for the long haul, to help you every step of the way.

Just hope your friend doesn't mind a guest or 20 invading there magically expanding lounge room

((((((((((((((((((((((hug))))))))))))))))))

Edited by ~Harminee~

Hi Jed :rofl:

Just dropping in to say hi and i hope today hasn't been too draining for you and that it is getting slightly easier as the days go by. ;) I'm still sending healing vibes your way and Bomber sends slobbery kisses. :eek::)

Hi Jed, So sorry for what you have been through, and continue to go through, but glad to see that you are feeling a bit better. Lovely having you back on DOL.

I am so sorry for the loss of your beloved dogs, may they rest in peace. :) You are such a brave lady, and I admire your love and loyalty to your fur family so very much.

Thinking of you, and hoping like others, that each day is an improvement on the previous day. :rofl:

Hi Jed, just popping into the sitting room with a few of bottles of Cab Sav (on special $3.99!) and a heap of glasses for everyone, it'd be good if someone can clear a path to the table, there appears to be a heap of Cavies, GSD's,Whippets and Rotties all just lying around fartin'....who has been feeding them cheese?

Enjoy the red Jed.

Hi Jed, just popping into the sitting room with a few of bottles of Cab Sav (on special $3.99!) and a heap of glasses for everyone, it'd be good if someone can clear a path to the table, there appears to be a heap of Cavies, GSD's,Whippets and Rotties all just lying around fartin'....who has been feeding them cheese?

Enjoy the red Jed.

....sorry the cheese farts are my fault. I gave Jag some cheese during training today. Yeh, he stinks doesn't he?! :)

Hi Jed.

Hi team :rofl:

Jed, I hope today has been good and you are a step closer to full recovery.

I am making my contribution to your quilt tonight :laugh:

It seemed so easy. It is obvious now that Anna is not a very crafty person ***sigh*** Oh well, I can always say my neighbour's 8 yo daughter did it ***bigger sigh***Have a restful, pain free night.

<<<pours herself the largest ever glass of cab sav and hides in the corner to sulk at her lack of craft skills>>>

Jed, no one in their right mind could possibly have thought that you were uncaring in your interview. Incredibly strong to hold it together so well? Definitely. No one who goes into a burning house time after time to save the lives of her dogs can be considered uncaring. Please don't give it another thought.

I hope that you sleep better tonight, sweet dreams. :laugh:

I agree with all that LuvMyCav has said. Anyone who watched that interview, learning that you continued to run back into that house to save as many of your beloved dogs as possible, knows exactly what you are Jed. BRAVE. LOVING. CARING....totally devoted to your dogs.

Keep getting better, day by day :rofl:

oh yes Cab Sav for me as well please, I am glad you can't get cold germs via cyber space as I have yet another one, so I think I will stay in Cyber world with a Cab Sav, a Rott or two and a couple of Cav's Whippets and any other pooch happy for a cuddle.

Hope today was good to you Jed and your pain is ebbing away.

The biggest thanks to your friend and thanks to your Blue nurse as well

Been stopping by everyday to check on you Jed. I haven't had much to say because I'm not really good with words and everybody else seems to have said what needed to be said so much better than I could ever say it. You're never far from my thoughts. I'm working on my quilt contribution which I hope to have in the post by the end of the week and Max sends big sloppy Ridgeback kisses.

EFS - Trace

Edited by Cuchulain

Thought I would share another favourite quote with you Jed. Needing so much time to get your health back when you just want your life back must be hell.

This is one I shared with a few of my friends after Feb 7.

The risk of love is loss, and the price of loss is grief

But the pain of grief is only a shadow when compared with the pain of never risking love.

Hilary Stanton Zunin

Edited by Chewbacca

Bit early for cabsav - cappucino is good. Feeling a bit stronger, althoough donor site is aching like hell and I feel seedy from all the mmorphine. I 'd rather feel seedy than be in horrible pain though. Burns look better.

Still miss my kids though, that's the most pain :laugh:

Spoke to the police yesterday for the r eport for the insurance. They told me it was definitely not arson. I said I would not have been in there if I had lit the fire, much hilarious laughing, a copper with a sense of humour!!