Women Injured And Animals Killed In Overnight Fires (caboolture Qld)

Boronia

Thinking of Jed, having seen the impact an devestation of fire fist hand there is nothing worse. I hope people can spare a few dollars towards her fund and support her as much as humanly possible.

Not only is it the loss of animal life, but the history of the animals, photos, keepsakes and a home that is part of you.

Donating now, for those who dont have much money even a small amount can make a huge difference as it all adds up.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can check with my neighbours re agisting one or more of the horses - any idea how long it will be for - they will ask obviously. I have room but would worry one of my dogs would spend the whole time trying to herd horses.....

does she need anything else?

I live on a property with plenty of feed and water...it would easily cope with two more horses....the only problem is that I live about an hour and a half away from Caboolture. But if it helps, I am more than happy to have them here.

This is just absolutely devastating. :laugh:

Jed i am so sorry. There is nothing i can say that will make it better but please know that you and your dogs are in my thoughts. Although i don't know you personally i have always had a deep respect for you, you are one of my favourite Doler's without question. I hope you are able to heal well and quickly. ;)

:) RIP all the precious doggie souls that have been lost in this devastation.

Life's just not fair sometimes. :D

I will donate some money now but if there is anything i can do from here (i'm in Adelaide) please let me know.

I know how much Jed distrusts the RSPCA (and I understand why) and now they are caring for her dogs! If it's possible to get them out, I can foster.

I can also look after one. I'm in brisbane and I can go pick up a fur friend from wherever. Just let me know and I'll be there.

So so so sorry to hear this.... absolutely devastating. Wishing Jed a speedy recovery :) my thought are with you!

ETA: I am not sure who would be organizing to get the dogs out of the RSPCA care so whomever it is please contact me and i'll pass on any info that is needed.

Edited by Miss BeRidgierent

I can take 1 or 2 woofers too if they need somewhere to bunk down while things settle - as long as they'd be fine with a German Sheperd and a BC pup. Not sure about the horses but I do know of some agistment at Carseldine that might be ok short term - about 12 horses in the paddock but alot better than nothing if its a problem. If I wasn't so bloody freaked out of horses i'd be happy to help feed and water them - will do what I can to help though.

Edited by NicGSDlover

Oh f*** :) Jed my heart is breaking for you. I am in Brissy, I will make a donation too but any help required with the dogs please let me know.

When I read the RSPCA were onto it I too thought that would be the last thing Jed would want, I am happy to help in anyway I can.

Edited by huski