Women Injured And Animals Killed In Overnight Fires (caboolture Qld)

Boronia

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so pleased that Jed is stable. I know she may be only at the very beginning of a long and difficult healing process, both physically and emotionally. Jed, I hope that the love and community that is being demonstrated here in support of you at this dark time, bouys you up and keeps you going through the difficult times to come. You have obviously touched many people - even me with your sensible and practical advise to a newby. Sending love, prayers and peace to you and yours.

Wendy that is such an important job thank god you're able to do that! :rofl:

Thanks Fran! Jane is very special to me, I am happy to be able to help! :rolleyes:

Great news on Jane's condition! Now we just need to find Magnus!

Julie, check your email! :o

Edited by WendyH

It is pleasing to see Jed's condition has improved.

There have been some generous gestures and suggestions in this thread and it really does demonstrate how highly regarded Jed is and the nature of the community here but it must not be forgotten that Jed has family and friends away from here and as much as people want to help out, we should be respectful of them and their space.

Let's keep hoping that Magnus is found. It could take a few days as he is probably pretty freaked out and laying low, but I'm sure somebody will come across him, and either take him in themselves or take him to an animal shelter. So, excellent work DOLers for getting posters and stuff out in the public eye. That is what is needed .... to make sure people are aware that he is missing, so that they keep an eye out.

So glad to hear that Jed is doing better. Sending bucketloads of warm wishes her way :rolleyes:

Trying not to be a pedant... but the message says that Jane is stable, not that she is awake. I am not sure if there is a difference, but if there is, we don't want people spreading the wrong news..

Glad to hear that she is stable though. fantastic.

All our Love and Prayers to Jed and Family at this most tragic time..

Jed you had a kind word for me in my time of darkness, I hope you receive all the love and support from the people here and the light will help your heart to heal...

xoxoxoxo

tianakaesha, you're not being pedantic, I was going to say the same thing. There is nothing to say she is awake, just her condition is stable.

It's great news, but let's not get ahead of ourselves and spread misinformation.

Edited by WendyH

Great news to hear Jed's condition has been upgraded! I hope this is the start of things looking up.

Magnus, your mum is going to be OK and its safe to come out. She has a long recovery ahead of her, and you are the best friend to remain at her side as she recovers both physically and emotionally.

To Jed's friends and family, thank you for taking the time to provide us all with updates. I'm sure it doesn't need to be said, but know that she is loved and missed and has the hopes and prayers of hundreds behind her every step of the way, for as long as it takes.

For all of those wonderful DOLers and others providing so much help. support, everything, thank you. I feel so blessed and lucky to share this corner of the universe with you.

Not a heck of a lot of "bush". Properties of 5-20 acres. Lots of feed for the ponies there plus what was delivered today, have to be careful that they don't founder from too much food. :rofl: We are on hand as needed. :cry:

Take care, Jed, pull through soon, rest as much as you need to and know that we are here for you ;)