Women Injured And Animals Killed In Overnight Fires (caboolture Qld)

Boronia

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh no!! :cry: Now I am in tears again! ;) RIP TBCSITW and beautiful girl Meg! I know how much your mum loved you both! Watch over her from the rainbow bridge! :rofl:

I have only just this minute finished sending the media release out everywhere, which included a paragraph asking people to be on the lookout for Magnus! :eek:

I'm sorry to have to say that Magnus has been found under Janes bed with the three boxers and the lovely black Cocker Meg, all obviously smoke inhalation and not burnt at all. They are being cremated seperatly tonight.

Leslie, such a harrowing two days for you. I am so thankful Jane has such a wonderful freind nearby, and I could never thank you enough for all you have done, and are still doing, for her and her beloved dogs.

RIP Magnus, The Best Cocker Spaniel In The World. A true legend of this forum, I fell in love with you many years ago and have taken so much enjoyment from all the stories of your exploits.

Such a character, and always described in such beautiful and colourful detail by your Mum.

May there be lots of Smurfs to hunt over the bridge....

Kitkat and others who have offered to help clean up,. THANKS for your offers. :cry: PLEASE contact Steve/Julie first, she will know what the family need in the way of help. No doubt investigators will want to be there first after Jed is well enough to answer some questions.

Seeing all "first hand" today with Kayla QCR was a liitle upsetting to say the least. :(

JulesP, if needed we will take the ponies here. We are approx. 25 minutes from Jed's and have the space, plus can give them the attention/company they may require.

Again, up to Jed's family, in consulation with Steve/Julie.

the horses will not be moved.

Toohey thank you for the update and my heart goes out to her family and friends at the front holding her hand and helping in so many ways.

I'm sorry to have to say that Magnus has been found under Janes bed with the three boxers and the lovely black Cocker Meg, all obviously smoke inhalation and not burnt at all. They are being cremated seperatly tonight.

I was hoping that Magnus was alive :cry: I know he will be watching over his human mum along with all the others who were taken in this terrible tragedy.

RIP TBCSITW :(

Read through this thread, and tears welled at almost every post, but I hadn't added my bit.

Now I read of Magnus they are flowing freely. When I think of how awful the loss of just one doggie may be, how can we possibly fathom the loss of that many ? Poor babies, poor Jed. May the fur babies frolic in eternal puppyhood at the bridge. :(

Godspeed Jed, as you begin your journey to health and re-building. You have the most incredible amount of support here.

May all those beatiful dogs Rest in Peace, just shows how much they loved their master by taking shelter in what they thought was the safest place, under mums bed.

So terribly sorry for all concerned xxx

:( Run free little ones :cry: