Women Injured And Animals Killed In Overnight Fires (caboolture Qld)

Boronia

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh god... I keep waiting until I can get to the computer to see what has been happening.

Poor Magnus and Meg and those beautiful boxers.

While I hope that Jed recovers quickly, I can't bear to wish for her to wake up too soon. I hope her body recovers as much as it can before her mind and her heart have to deal with the rest of it.

RIP those beautiful babies.

I am all the more grateful for those around me while my heart breaks for Jed and her family.

Oh damn :( I'd been hoping that Magnus had made it somehow. Sleep well with those of your pack that now wait at the bridge watching over Jed and those of the pack that are still this side of the bridge.

Rest and heal Jed.

I was just saying to a lovely dol'er, my heart absolutley aches for what Jed will have to learn when she is well enough.

Hopefully the love of her family, friends and hundreds of caring DOL'ers & the dog community will give her some strength.

fifi

I'm sorry to have to say that Magnus has been found under Janes bed with the three boxers and the lovely black Cocker Meg, all obviously smoke inhalation and not burnt at all. They are being cremated seperatly tonight.

Oh no :cry: :cry: how terribly distressing :cry: :cry: RIP Magnus and Meg and run free :( with the other members of your family :cry: :cry:

I'm sorry to have to say that Magnus has been found under Janes bed with the three boxers and the lovely black Cocker Meg, all obviously smoke inhalation and not burnt at all. They are being cremated seperatly tonight.

Good god no :( NO! :cry:

I'm so sorry I put about 20 posters around the area - two at the Bellmere shops, 2 at the pool, 5 at the Kings Street zone - 2 on bins outside subway, 2 outside suncorp, 1 next Mister Minute at the shopping centre with Kmart, 3 near the road next door to the park on Bellmere road, 2 at the bus stop at the bottom of Bells Ave and another near the Caltex servo bus stop on Kings St. Would you like me to go back tomorrow to take these down?

I just feel awful :cry:

I just feel awful :(

:cry: Oh Darlin', you did a wonderful thing, it was needed at the time and so speedily done.

If Magnus had been alive, it would probably have been your actions that would have had him found :cry:

Thank you for your quick actions.

I'm just so sad it wasn't to be :cry:

fifi