Urgent Call For Help

Steve

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ot, but a thought, is it possible to have a storage place where things can be dropped off for the future, or is it not viable to pay for storage?

We have 2 storage containers here and a big shed.

I'm about half way between Melbourne and Sydney and Sydney and Adelaide and we have storage facilities in Queensland in a couple of places. We are negotiating storage in Perth so we can get some food distributed which Eukanuba donate to us on the western coast as well as the eastern.

We also have people who help us move the stuff around for us free of charge or cost price too.

That would be great babydol.

Apparently the dogs can stay where they are until Tuesday when we will be heading over to pick them. Peta is in Wodonga too so if you want to give me a buzz later today (numbers on the Albury Dog Rescue website) we can organise it then.

Trish

Manged to package some clothes for the 2 younger girls, is it possible to have the kids clothes size as my 2 children were totally different in kids clothes size. One of me kids was a hulk and the other a dainty little angel. Will post this lot next week and wait for more sizes, to send over more clothes.

I would normally just take them here but Im not able to due some other commitments I cant get out of.

There is a boxer breeder in the Narrandera area that may have helped particularly with the whelping!

That's probably Janet & Daryl Halliday from Boxberry Boxers. I've no idea if they have been contact or not.

thanks Guys . Its not possible to contact the breeders. We're sorted now Peta from Albury Dog rescue is going to mind them for us. :mad

Not possible to contact the breeders? Why? Are the dogs from a registered breeder? If this was one one my breeding I would sure want to know!!

You are going to place a pregnant bitch with someone that rescues dogs and probably visits pounds on a regular basis and could bring any type of disease home?

Does this person have experience whelping pups? What about experience with Brach breed pups?

Contact Darryl and Janet of Boxberry. They have the facilities and knowledge to at least help.

thanks Guys . Its not possible to contact the breeders. We're sorted now Peta from Albury Dog rescue is going to mind them for us. :mad

Not possible to contact the breeders? Why? Are the dogs from a registered breeder? If this was one one my breeding I would sure want to know!!

You are going to place a pregnant bitch with someone that rescues dogs and probably visits pounds on a regular basis and could bring any type of disease home?

Does this person have experience whelping pups? What about experience with Brach breed pups?

Contact Darryl and Janet of Boxberry. They have the facilities and knowledge to at least help.

Its been said that they are sorted. Trish and Julie have enough experience to make the decision on where they go.

Its been said that they are sorted. Trish and Julie have enough experience to make the decision on where they go.

I am sure they do - I still would like to know why the breeders cannot / have not been contacted. I have several friends that breed Boxers and am 100% sure they would help if they were their breeding.

Has anyone posted this in the Boxer thread?

I guess sometimes you are going to have to trust that some things are not able to be stated on a public forum.

Please remember that the people involved in PACERS are breeders. That we are aware of the issues we need to consider and if it were possible for the breeder to be contacted and asked to help we would do so.

You also have to understand that we can only do what is O.K. with the owners and we are hoping that this is a very temporary situation and the dog can be re - united with her family before she whelps.

None of us can simply go in and do as we please against the owners wishes and we have to take many things into account when we decide what we have to do to manage each case depending on the variables.

I have a kennel run and kennel room/shed available if required Kennel room 10'x12' with 10' x14' run attached, about 6'6' high. I have three large dogs of my own and horses, chickens and ducks. So I cannot let the dogs out for a run. But the kennel and run are secure.

I would always be able to help on short-term accommodation. I do have experience with dogs. I live just north of Howlong near Albury

Edited by newfsie