Greyhound Brag

Rebanne

Today Miller got the last points needed for his Aus Ch title. Miller is my "first born", the first pup from the first litter. The journey has had a couple of rough spots in it but we weathered them together. My bouncing baby boy.

Aust Ch Brantarby Blast From The Past (AI)

post-3047-1273909026_thumb.jpg

post-3047-1273909069_thumb.jpg

:hug::cry: :cry: :mad :D :cheers: Congratulations Miller and Anne!

It was great to meet you guys today :cheer:

Miller and Fern are just gorgeous and such sweeties! Lucian just loved playing with Miller too :cheer:

Hope we can manage to catch up at some other show too somewhere down the line.....if not, see ya at the royal!

Hi Anne, congratulations on Miller's win today and subsequent CH title. I'm the one who caught up with you outside the ladies today and got to meet you, Fern and Miller in the flesh after realising you were a DOL person! As I said at the time I don't post much at all on here but a gaining a title deserves a congrats and a post! It was lovely to meet you and your beautiful Greyhounds today ... not sure my bait bag has recovered yet though! :hug:

Hi Anne, congratulations on Miller's win today and subsequent CH title. I'm the one who caught up with you outside the ladies today and got to meet you, Fern and Miller in the flesh after realising you were a DOL person! As I said at the time I don't post much at all on here but a gaining a title deserves a congrats and a post! It was lovely to meet you and your beautiful Greyhounds today ... not sure my bait bag has recovered yet though! :hug:

:cry: I am glad I was able to bring you out of lurkdom, you never know where you might meet a doler!

Congrats Rebanne & Miller.

I couldn't believe how big he has grown from the pup we first met at Ovens Valley last year when I saw him 2 weeks ago. You've had great success from your first litter and I hope you are able to continue to make the mark on greyhounds in this country that I know you want to. :eek: Fabulous news.