Send In The Dogs

My 10 year old daughter was watching that & she was crying about that poor dog, he was so nice & friendly, god i hate bsl, it is not the breed, i know heaps of pitties & pitties crosses, they all are very nice dogs. not every pitbull is used for dog fighting :laugh:

Gina

I saw it too, beautiful boy RIP. Shows how brain washed cops are.. "oh he's a well natured dog, it's not his fault"etc.. "but he's illegal".

So they kill him! how can you reason with people like that? people that belive in BSL remind me of all the George Bush followers, or the people of the mid west (usa) where they all believe in whatever the TV tells them. (just makin similarities on the lines of peoples thought patterns, not a slur against the yanks...even though most of them don't know where USA is on a map, don't blame me, blame that miss world contendent that said the reason for this was because american school children didn't have maps)

It's dispicable, we're supposed to be an advanced country but here we are behaving like North Korea or China.

Then that segment on Coal seem gas and all those people struggling, what is the government doing?!

Edited by geo

Very sad... how come they couldn't just neuter him? :rofl:

They don't put down pit bulls here unless they have been involved in an incident right? :laugh:

Afraid not, depends which state, sometimes which council... rescue dogs are at the most risk as they generally just get PTS even if they're suspected of having a little pitbull in them.. the pounds don't like them but they'd rather rehome a SWF.

Very sad... how come they couldn't just neuter him? :rofl:

They don't put down pit bulls here unless they have been involved in an incident right? :laugh:

Afraid not, depends which state, sometimes which council... rescue dogs are at the most risk as they generally just get PTS even if they're suspected of having a little pitbull in them.. the pounds don't like them but they'd rather rehome a SWF.

So not peoples pets then. That guy was obviously a dickhead though since he didn't even call about his dog.

Very sad... how come they couldn't just neuter him? ;)

So not peoples pets then. That guy was obviously a dickhead though since he didn't even call about his dog.

Yes most definately peoples pets!!!! many people have lost their family dog over BSL!

My sister and I were totally outraged when we saw that last night. There was lots of yelling at the TV.

The police woman said she was a dog lover, but then said she was "totally fine" with killing an innocent puppy. No dog lover would happily accept killing an innocent dog. Anyone could see the puppy was totally friendly and not a threat to anyone. The owner was a bit of a loser though and didn't help the situation. I agree with removing the dog from a situation where it could have potenitally be used for fighting but couldn't they just have neutered and then rehomed to a responsible person?

I always thought the UK was better for dogs (they are allowed in more public places etc) but now I think not.

RIP baby puppy :laugh:

1454 American pitbulls and pitbull X's were recorded PTS in Denver in 2005

I couldn't imagine the numbers killed if it were to be counted around the world, not just one city.

:laugh: Bloody disgusting thats for sure. Gorgeous dog but a dickhead owner. He knew they were illegal and yet still chose to have it out and about with the risk of being caught. ;) I just don't feel an ounce of sympathy for the owners who don't attempt to keep these dogs safe from harm expecially when they know the consequences of owning one where they are illegal. BSL is a disgusting law though. Poor dog. ;)

The Police Officer didn't have anything nice to say about the breed and kept commenting how aggressive and dangerous they were yet she had no problem going up to a strange dog and grabbing it and man handling it a bit to get it from the owner and into the vehicle.

Yeah, it made me a little ill - and also very cranky.

Agree - not ALL pitbulls are used for fighting. There are many as pets all around the world.

This guy was a bit of a d!ck - however, what if it had been some naive dog owner who didn't realise that what they were buying was a pitbull, or something like that.

Regardless, no good dog should have to die so needlessly. It's truly sickening. All I can think of is seeing that little pup's lovely eyes staring up out of the cage. What a tragedy.

In saying nasty things about the owner though... for a brief second, I honestly wished he'd got that dog off it's lead. It was the only chance that dog had of living...

Yes it annoyed me too, the bit that annoyed me the most was the statement that she was an animal lover then in the next breath saying they are killers etc, looked like a friendly loving dog to me, yes he was barking, but a lot of dogs would bark at a strange camera in their face?

I was also annoyed at the idiot owner, sorry but I can't think highly of him when he didn't even call about his dog, makes me think he was dodgy. Wouldn't you at least try (legally) to get your dog out or is it that far gone in the UK?

What a mess BSL is.