Charlie's Best Medicine Is....

W Sibs

It's the best news I heard about Charlie in a very long time... I'm soooo happy. Even the rain (which I hate) isn't effecting this awesome news.

I really do love my dogs! And I love that they love each other and helping each other out too (even if they don't know it!)

Oh Vi!! Such wonderful news - you must be over the moon. It is just the best when you see your dogs happily playing and you have the added joy of knowing it is helping to make Charlie better.

:laugh::laugh::cheer: For Nurse Emmy :(:)

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks everyone :(

Cynthia... I am over the moon!! I haven't stopped grinning today. I haven't watched tv properly since I got Emmy, because Charlie and Emmy are much more interesting to watch!! (not to mention, i usually cant hear the tv over their play growls and barks.. they are very loud!)

I knew that Emmy would be new energy into the family but who would of thought she would end up being a therapy dog too. Not just for Charlie, but for the boyfriend and myself too.

How ridiculous, I'm not convinced at all!! I think I need some more photos so that I can consider the evidence and form an educated opinion :):laugh: :laugh:

That's great news CW! :(

How ridiculous, I'm not convinced at all!! I think I need some more photos so that I can consider the evidence and form an educated opinion :):laugh: :laugh:

You're so going to regret asking for more photo :cheer:

I will post more tonight..

How ridiculous, I'm not convinced at all!! I think I need some more photos so that I can consider the evidence and form an educated opinion :):laugh::)

:cheer::laugh:

So happy for you CW but Emmy can't take AAALLLLLL the credit..... Charlie is lucky to have such a great mum.

This is the greatest news I have heard in a long time :( I am so very happy that Charlie is healing with the help of Emmy :) You have two very special and wonderful doggies :laugh: I am so happy for you and your little family :laugh:

Guest belgian.blue
I knew he would love to have company but it was very very hard to find the right pup for him. Glad that Emmy came along, she is everything we wanted and wished for and much much more.

Congrats!!! That's awesome news :laugh:

Same with Ivy and Badger. Ivy is keeping an amazing steady weight and is so much happier in herself since Badg arrived.

Having two dogs is the best decision I've made this year.

How ridiculous, I'm not convinced at all!! I think I need some more photos so that I can consider the evidence and form an educated opinion :love: :love: :eek:

That's great news CW! :laugh:

I agree with amypie

Get working on convincing us properly CW :D :birthday::love::love:

YES!! More pictures are definately needed :love: - they are 2 of the most gorgeous dogs (and that's a REAL compliment from a Poodle owner!)