Anybody Feeding Artemis?

We use Artemis M/L Puppy. Oberon does very well on it.

Same. My puppy seems to like it. We tried Eagle Pack Holistic first but there was a formula/range change and couldn't find anyone with the appropriate version in stock.

hmm i guess it all depends on the dog than...thanks for sharing ...i guess im gonna have to experiment a little bit too see what suits us best. What bag should i get next any recommendation.

For the people that Artemis doesn't suit, what do you use now?

hmm i guess it all depends on the dog than...thanks for sharing ...i guess im gonna have to experiment a little bit too see what suits us best. What bag should i get next any recommendation.

How old/active is your dog?

he is 7 months atm. Activity level is probably 1 - 1.5 hour walks everyday ( some running too) , i don't wanna make him work to hard because of joints and development.

he is 7 months atm. Activity level is probably 1 - 1.5 hour walks everyday ( some running too) , i don't wanna make him work to hard because of joints and development.

What breed? That's a hell of a lot of exercise for a growing pup.

I have one of my dogs, Zoe, on a little Artemis and rest raw, my little bulldog though I have just found out is allergic to chicken and turkey, the 1st 2 ingredients of Artemis Fresh Mix (no wonder he didn't do well on it :rofl: ) Zoe is quite happy eating Artemis, good coat, energy and poo :eek:

the running was included with the walks. and the 1.5 hour walk is broken up during the day. is that still too much? Breed is a Rottweiler. my signature is a photo of him. do u think i should stop exercising him that much?

the running was included with the walks. and the 1.5 hour walk is broken up during the day. is that still too much? Breed is a Rottweiler. my signature is a photo of him. do u think i should stop exercising him that much?

Ask in the Rottie thread but it does seem a fair bit. I'd be leaving him on the Artemis Medium/Large breed puppy for a while yet.

Artemis sponsor the Rottie Club of Victoria!

Edited by poodlefan

I have one of my dogs, Zoe, on a little Artemis and rest raw, my little bulldog though I have just found out is allergic to chicken and turkey, the 1st 2 ingredients of Artemis Fresh Mix (no wonder he didn't do well on it :rofl: ) Zoe is quite happy eating Artemis, good coat, energy and poo :eek:

allergic to chicken, thats annoying. oh well what can you do. what do you feed him now?

Ask in the Rottie thread but it does seem a fair bit. I'd be leaving him on the Artemis Medium/Large breed puppy for a while yet.

Artemis sponsor the Rottie Club of Victoria!

Cheers. yeah ill probably leave him on Artemis M/L his half way through his second bag now. he is doing very good on it but i thought maybe he could do better on something else thats why i wanted to try it.

thanks heaps. ill ask about the exercise, maybe it is too much you're right.