And The Tassie Dolers Came Out To Play With......

ellz

And what a good luck charm she turned out to be too! :laugh:

Hounder has a HUGE brag!!

I've got a little one.....Roger had his first show in Minor. 6 months on the day and he won Minor In Group.

He may have been guilty of making the "big kids" sweat a tad too.......our judge really, REALLY seemed to like him and spent a very, very long time considering him and the Open for Dog CC. That was a thrill on its own! :)

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And what a good luck charm she turned out to be too! :thumbsup:

Hounder has a HUGE brag!!

I've got a little one.....Roger had his first show in Minor. 6 months on the day and he won Minor In Group.

He may have been guilty of making the "big kids" sweat a tad too.......our judge really, REALLY seemed to like him and spent a very, very long time considering him and the Open for Dog CC. That was a thrill on its own! :thumbsup:

Well done Woger! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: Glad someone got my luck coz it sure as hell wasn't with me!!! :thumbsup: Home again now and still no sign of my bloody suitcase, not happy Jan :thumbsup:

I have a nice piccy of Hounder and her brag on my camera (along with Woger photos :thumbsup:), do you think she'd mind if I posted it here?

Thanks for making me feel so welcome Ellz & Clan Rajacadoo-doo-doo, it was great to meet you! :thumbsup:

:o I'd still love to have seen Austin Powers trundling along behind you into the knicker aisle!! He'll never live that one down! ;)

Funniest shopping trip I've ever been on in my life.... when he started sorting through the clothes in the maternity section I really got worried!!! :) :)

You really do see all sorts in KMart at 9.45 on a Friday night.... ;) it was an eye-opener! It's official though, WA is the most backward state in Australia, we only have late night shopping on Thursdays and aside from then, everything else is shut at 6pm :(

Oh, I also have some pics coming of Tassie's lovely boy Rory, was happy I got to have cuddles with him :)

So do I post Hounders pic or wait till she announces it officially??? ;)

He's such a spunk! :o

He kinda liked you too! ;)

We all did....you need to come back and visit again soon and stay longer next time! :)

Thank you for my photos....I love them and so does Mr Ellz!!! :)

PS......I haven't wuined him or turned him into a wuss....have I? :)

:o I'd still love to have seen Austin Powers trundling along behind you into the knicker aisle!! He'll never live that one down! ;)

Funniest shopping trip I've ever been on in my life.... when he started sorting through the clothes in the maternity section I really got worried!!! :) :)

You really do see all sorts in KMart at 9.45 on a Friday night.... ;) it was an eye-opener! It's official though, WA is the most backward state in Australia, we only have late night shopping on Thursdays and aside from then, everything else is shut at 6pm :(

Oh, I also have some pics coming of Tassie's lovely boy Rory, was happy I got to have cuddles with him :)

So do I post Hounders pic or wait till she announces it officially??? ;)

Nope!! QLD only has late night shopping on thursday nights. In the city areas woolies is open until 9pm weekday, 5pm saturday and 6pm sunday.

Country areas (noy even way out in the country only 30 mins from city) woolies isnt even open AT ALL on a sunday.

He most certainly is not wuined or a wuss - he is weally, weally wunderful! :)

Will definitely be back - what a gorgeous part of the world Tasmania is, even though it was a wee bit nippy... :) Have told Mr PD888 that we'll have to do a family trip with the kidlets, although I am a little concerned about he & AustinPowers getting to play together... I think that could end badly for me - they both have a wicked sense of humour and like to pick on me!!! :o:)

Thanks again Tassie DOLers for making me feel so welcome - I had a ball! ;)

So do I post Hounders pic or wait till she announces it officially??? :(

Nope!! QLD only has late night shopping on thursday nights. In the city areas woolies is open until 9pm weekday, 5pm saturday and 6pm sunday.

Country areas (noy even way out in the country only 30 mins from city) woolies isnt even open AT ALL on a sunday.

We can top that!!! ;) Woolies shuts at 6pm Mon-Weds and Friday, 5pm on Saturday and none of our Woolies open on Sundays... If we need anything after 6 then we have a few IGA supermarkets that open till about 8 or 9pm but boy, you pay for the privilege ;)

It was great to meet you to PD888 :):o .

Twas a nice little chat that we did have, wasnt it :( ??? Hope your bag turns up soon, what a PITA, and annoying too.

Need to know about Austin Powers in the knicker isle :( . Anyone care to enlighten me, and embarrass him at the same time ;) ;)

I would wait officially to put up Hounders pics, when she bothers to get her butt in here to have her BRAG :):)

Beautiful pics you got of Roger PD888, they are gorgeous, especially his head shot... Yummy... Ellz you must be soooo pleased with them ???

JSK, I think its just about a tie, between WA or QLD... Im surprised that Tassie is ahead of 2 states, in the supermarket opening hours ;)

OT sowwy...

Ellz, cos I cant text you, cos of you living in the sticks, (even more so than the average Taswegian ;) ), go up and have a look-see in the June thread in Breeders :o:):)

And replied in breeders thread! ;) :)

Congratulations :rofl: on the win. A good day for you on Saturday! plus a new puppy.

BTW:

How is the new puppy?

;) And the new puppy arrived safely and incredibly easily with the help of another DOLer! :eek: Thank you again wayrod for your excellent service. I'll be recommending you highly to whomever I can!! :eek:

The new puppy is settling in nicely thank you. She's feeling somewhat overawed by the bouncy Staffords but she is starting to boss them around a bit now so I know she'll be just fine! She's SOOOOOOO cute! :rofl:

Hi All

I'm here at last :eek: Yes we had a great day! Bree won RUIG which was fantastic but she also qualified for her GRAND!!!! We are absolutely thrilled!

PD888 those photos of Roger look great. You may post your photo up and do you mind sending me a copy? Ellz has my addie Sorry I didn't get to meet you. I did look around to find where you all were but I obviously didn't look hard enough :rofl: I had a bottle of champers I was dieing to pop!!

It's hard when you are the hostest with the mostest....

I thought now......... who would be the best person to take a lady shopping in a flash complex..... yours truley AP

As for the undies there was a perfect sale trolley with undies for five bucks and under, I though it was a bargin but then again I've seen more

material in a pirates eye patch..... so maybe not.... LOL. So there I was half asleep following her around like a little kid then suddenly I took notice of where

I had found myself and thought ..... JESUS I don't need to know what undies she is going to buy, so I bolted out and caught up with her in the lippie aisle.

The next aisle was the jeans... she grabbed a size 8 and I said "a size 8 are you sure" ;) , as we moved on with tears in our eyes and bent over laughing the local bogans looking at us just made us worse.

I would have to say my best shopping trip in years, budget undies, make up and ug boots :eek: but the best was to come at the airport when the lady that was checking her in said " I'll get you a form to fill in

for your lost bag " ten minutes later the check in chick comes back and says "I've lost the forms for the lost bag" my guest said "ARE YOU SERIOUS" well I cracked up and yelled arcross the terminal to Mrs AP and offsprings

"they lost the claim forms for the lost bag" and all the passengers waiting to check in were laughing..... not a good advet for Virgin Airlines.

What a Hoote of a weekend everyone at the AP house had a great time :rofl: