And The Tassie Dolers Came Out To Play With......

ellz

Hi All

I'm here at last ;) Yes we had a great day! Bree won RUIG which was fantastic but she also qualified for her GRAND!!!! We are absolutely thrilled!

PD888 those photos of Roger look great. You may post your photo up and do you mind sending me a copy? Ellz has my addie Sorry I didn't get to meet you. I did look around to find where you all were but I obviously didn't look hard enough :) I had a bottle of champers I was dieing to pop!!

Hey there! :(

Huge congrats on Bree's lovely win - what a nice way to finish a Grand title! So sorry I didn't get to catch up with you in person, will have to come back for the Royal at some point and we'll make sure to have that champers then! :D

Attached is the pic I took of Grand Champion Bree and Mr Shopaholic himself, AustinPowers and the lovely Miss Maggie, hope you like it and I'll make sure you get the original... :)

post-14394-1274703278_thumb.jpg

Edited by ♥♫PD888♫♥

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's hard when you are the hostest with the mostest....

I thought now......... who would be the best person to take a lady shopping in a flash complex..... yours truley AP

As for the undies there was a perfect sale trolley with undies for five bucks and under, I though it was a bargin but then again I've seen more

material in a pirates eye patch..... so maybe not.... LOL. So there I was half asleep following her around like a little kid then suddenly I took notice of where

I had found myself and thought ..... JESUS I don't need to know what undies she is going to buy, so I bolted out and caught up with her in the lippie aisle.

The next aisle was the jeans... she grabbed a size 8 and I said "a size 8 are you sure" :rolleyes: , as we moved on with tears in our eyes and bent over laughing the local bogans looking at us just made us worse.

I would have to say my best shopping trip in years, budget undies, make up and ug boots :banghead: but the best was to come at the airport when the lady that was checking her in said " I'll get you a form to fill in

for your lost bag " ten minutes later the check in chick comes back and says "I've lost the forms for the lost bag" my guest said "ARE YOU SERIOUS" well I cracked up and yelled arcross the terminal to Mrs AP and offsprings

"they lost the claim forms for the lost bag" and all the passengers waiting to check in were laughing..... not a good advet for Virgin Airlines.

What a Hoote of a weekend everyone at the AP house had a great time :thumbsup:

Thats the bestest laugh Ive had in a long while :confused::laugh: . It will tak a while for you to live this one down :bottom::laugh:

Hi All

I'm here at last :laugh: Yes we had a great day! Bree won RUIG which was fantastic but she also qualified for her GRAND!!!! We are absolutely thrilled!

PD888 those photos of Roger look great. You may post your photo up and do you mind sending me a copy? Ellz has my addie Sorry I didn't get to meet you. I did look around to find where you all were but I obviously didn't look hard enough :laugh: I had a bottle of champers I was dieing to pop!!

Hey there! :confused:

Huge congrats on Bree's lovely win - what a nice way to finish a Grand title! So sorry I didn't get to catch up with you in person, will have to come back for the Royal at some point and we'll make sure to have that champers then! :thumbsup:

Attached is the pic I took of Grand Champion Bree and Mr Shopaholic himself, AustinPowers and the lovely Miss Maggie, hope you like it and I'll make sure you get the original... :bottom:

post-14394-1274703278_thumb.jpg

That is a lovely pic PD888... Shame we dont all get to see the cheeky face of the shopaholic though :banghead: :rolleyes:

Hi All

I'm here at last :confused: Yes we had a great day! Bree won RUIG which was fantastic but she also qualified for her GRAND!!!! We are absolutely thrilled!

PD888 those photos of Roger look great. You may post your photo up and do you mind sending me a copy? Ellz has my addie Sorry I didn't get to meet you. I did look around to find where you all were but I obviously didn't look hard enough :rolleyes: I had a bottle of champers I was dieing to pop!!

Hounder once again a HUGE congrats for Bree's Grand, she sooo deserves it :laugh: . Also for the RUIG too.

Shame we all didnt know you had the champers, I know I would have come over to sip to her grand :thumbsup: . Not that Im known for enjoying a tipple :banghead:

It's hard when you are the hostest with the mostest....

I thought now......... who would be the best person to take a lady shopping in a flash complex..... yours truley AP

As for the undies there was a perfect sale trolley with undies for five bucks and under, I though it was a bargin but then again I've seen more

material in a pirates eye patch..... so maybe not.... LOL. So there I was half asleep following her around like a little kid then suddenly I took notice of where

I had found myself and thought ..... JESUS I don't need to know what undies she is going to buy, so I bolted out and caught up with her in the lippie aisle.

The next aisle was the jeans... she grabbed a size 8 and I said "a size 8 are you sure" :) , as we moved on with tears in our eyes and bent over laughing the local bogans looking at us just made us worse.

I would have to say my best shopping trip in years, budget undies, make up and ug boots :laugh: but the best was to come at the airport when the lady that was checking her in said " I'll get you a form to fill in

for your lost bag " ten minutes later the check in chick comes back and says "I've lost the forms for the lost bag" my guest said "ARE YOU SERIOUS" well I cracked up and yelled arcross the terminal to Mrs AP and offsprings

"they lost the claim forms for the lost bag" and all the passengers waiting to check in were laughing..... not a good advet for Virgin Airlines.

What a Hoote of a weekend everyone at the AP house had a great time :laugh:

Thats the bestest laugh Ive had in a long while :):) . It will tak a while for you to live this one down ;) ;)

It most certainly was an experience, I'll give you that! :D :D I kept waiting for the candid camera to pop out at the airport though, could NOT believe they lost the claim forms for the lost luggage!!!!

Will never be able to shop in KMart without getting the giggles again - hey AP, next time we'll try something with a bit of class... how about Le Target? (pronounce Tar-je of course) ;) ;)

Hounder - glad you like the pic!! Will get the original across to you ASAP :)

I'm sorry I missed you too PD888. Please come back again!!! :D

It was so cold :p my brain wasn't working properly and all I wanted to do was head home once we were finished!!

Glad to hear the new arrival is settling in ellz!!! :D

When are you next showing??

With a bit of luck, we're looking at the Classic flatchat. Thinking we may go and see the olds at St Helens on the way home and shut them up for a couple more months! :D

Miss Primrose is a VERY good little girl. She sleeps when she is meant to, goes to the toilet when she is meant to, doesn't make a mess in her crate and eats well. In fact.....she's better behaved than a certain stripey little man a lot of the time! :p

Huge congrats Hounder on Bree's title! :D

at the airport when the lady that was checking her in said " I'll get you a form to fill in

"they lost the claim forms for the lost bag" and all the passengers waiting to check in were laughing

:p :D :p

Congratulations :thumbsup: on the win. A good day for you on Saturday! plus a new puppy.

BTW:

How is the new puppy?

:mad And the new puppy arrived safely and incredibly easily with the help of another DOLer! :) Thank you again wayrod for your excellent service. I'll be recommending you highly to whomever I can!! :laugh:

The new puppy is settling in nicely thank you. She's feeling somewhat overawed by the bouncy Staffords but she is starting to boss them around a bit now so I know she'll be just fine! She's SOOOOOOO cute! :D

You are welcome!!!

:D I'd still love to have seen Austin Powers trundling along behind you into the knicker aisle!! He'll never live that one down! :eek:

Funniest shopping trip I've ever been on in my life.... when he started sorting through the clothes in the maternity section I really got worried!!! :):rofl:

You really do see all sorts in KMart at 9.45 on a Friday night.... :rofl: it was an eye-opener! It's official though, WA is the most backward state in Australia, we only have late night shopping on Thursdays and aside from then, everything else is shut at 6pm :)

Oh, I also have some pics coming of Tassie's lovely boy Rory, was happy I got to have cuddles with him :thumbsup:

So do I post Hounders pic or wait till she announces it officially??? :rofl:

I just saw this - too busy at work :mad .

Big congrats, Hounder - saw that - lovely!

And the new little baby looks just way too cute, ellz.

PD888 - it was so nice to meet you - and Mr Rory says thank you very much for the cuddles, and he's pleased that you can report to winpara that he's behaving better - enough to get DogCC, RU Breed, and Inter in Group (9 more points).

:laugh: Proud of my little big man. He went to a tracking workshop on Sunday, and did a good job there too. :D