Urgent - Bearded Collie Missing In Camira Brisbane

> As many of you may know, a team of Australians have been in the UK for the World Agility Championships. One of the members of the team, Natalie Kirkwood, is still holidaying in the UK. Today I heard the news that her young Bearded Collie Spaghetti is missing. He has been missing since Saturday. If you live in the Camira (Brisbane)area (or anywhere in that general direction) and you have seen a loose (brown) bearded collie any time since Saturday would you please immediately ring Kerry Lovell (07 3814 4928) or Cathy Slot (07 3202 2361 or 24 hour mobile 0448 815 135).

> Spaghetti accidentally escaped (all of Nat and David's other dogs are safe). He does sometimes get spooked so he may not come to you if you call him.... but at this stage we just need a sighting to at least know that he is safe and what area he is in..... then we can try and get people/dogs that he knows to that area to help coax him out.

> Nat's home number and mobile number is on his microchip details. To date there have been no sightings. The area has been combed by foot and by car, there are signs put up in the area, there are ads in the paper and on radio, all the vets have been contacted, the pound, the RSPCA etc but dogs are renowned for finding little/hidey places and/or travelling long distances. Door knocking and speaking to neighbours has so far turned up nothing.

>

> I'm sure all of us would be devastated to have our dog go missing (I've had that myself for a few hours so know exactly how that feels), but it's another entirely different thing to be on the other side of the world while it's happening. Nat has provided an immense amount of help and assistance to the dog community so if you have any more suggestions or any time to do more door knocking, PLEASE HELP (perhaps coordinate with Kerry so that we expand the search area).

I'm here in Brissie and have sent the word around work to anyone I know from the Camira area. BFR also have Spaghetti's info up on Facebook spreading the word further amongst the pet lovers in SEQ. He is the kind of dog you wont see many of so hopefully he gets spotted very soon.

Operation Find Spaghetti is in full swing with a few friends/volunteers scouring bush land and neighbourhood again today... His Owner flys in early tomorrow so praying he is found before she gets home... if not he senses hse is home and comes out of hiding...

I always get sick in the stomach when pets go missing

I'll be down that way tomorrow at a meeting and I've printed off some pictures and the phone nos (hope that's OK) to pass around.

Has anyone contacted the radio stations - they don't often do lost animals but it's worth a try.

His owner is overseas competing at a national level so they may feel this is a special request.

It does say in the OP that they have ads on the radio as well as the papers.

There is a big Fete today at St Augustine's College so it may be worth having someone down there handing out flyers if anyone has seen this dog?