Need Help Removing Comfrey From Hair Pls

Hi, I need a tried and true solution to removing Comfrey ointment from hair. We have tried baby powder, dish washing liquid and dry shampoo in a can. Greasy patch is not a good look for a show dog :laugh:

Any help much appreciated!

Thanks!

not sure about this specific ointment but i know there is a product called super cleanser and it is a shampoo - i have used it on cocker ears after long term treatment with drops and all that gunk has come out a treat :laugh: if u have time to give a full bath give it a shot??

Where do you get this from? Anything that can clean ointment from cockers ears has to be brilliant! I'm a groomer and I haven't found anything that can do this.

not sure about this specific ointment but i know there is a product called super cleanser and it is a shampoo - i have used it on cocker ears after long term treatment with drops and all that gunk has come out a treat :thumbsup: if u have time to give a full bath give it a shot??

Where do you get this from? Anything that can clean ointment from cockers ears has to be brilliant! I'm a groomer and I haven't found anything that can do this.
not sure about this specific ointment but i know there is a product called super cleanser and it is a shampoo - i have used it on cocker ears after long term treatment with drops and all that gunk has come out a treat :) if u have time to give a full bath give it a shot??

Is it maybe this one from Woofer Wares?Scroll down the bottom http://www.wooferwares.com.au/shampoo.html

If you are a groomer bedazzledx2 with an abn you should be able to buy this as they only sell wholesale

• 7 months later...