Calling All Photography Enthusiasts! It's Back!

Ashanali

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So Annie and Kirislin have you worked out what trains your getting?

yep - I'm leaving home about 8:40 - catch the 9:18 from Frangers (lets hope it arrives).

Gets in to Flinders St at 10:25, then I'll walk to "wherever" - must check the map again!

I'm really nervous this is going to cost me a lot more $'s that I really don't need to spend :thumbsup:

yep - I'm leaving home about 8:40 - catch the 9:18 from Frangers (lets hope it arrives).

Gets in to Flinders St at 10:25, then I'll walk to "wherever" - must check the map again!

I'm really nervous this is going to cost me a lot more $'s that I really don't need to spend :thumbsup:

I have already spent $500 today so what is a little more?

Firstly well done Tess!!

Evolving what did you buy!?

Annie want to meet at 11 at the Canon site? If your not there i'll assume your train was late :provoke:

That of course goes for anyone else :champagne:

Edited by becandcharch

I'm really nervous this is going to cost me a lot more $'s that I really don't need to spend :champagne:

OK, so it looks like you'll be there around 11ish. I will drive in part way and then catch the 109 tram (I think) What if we say we will meet somewhere at 11.30ish. But where, since we dont know what is there.

edit

You were posting at the same time as me. I dont know if I can get there by 11. Bec. Can you call back by the Canon site at 11.30 too?

Edited by Kirislin

I have already spent $500 today so what is a little more?

you can't make statements like that without further information!

Nothing overly exciting just an Xbox. I am an impulse buyer so that is why I should not go to places that have expensive things I will not be able to help my self.

I am currently doing two hours overtime at work so there is a little extra money that needs to be spent.

are you taking your camera? :rofl: embarrassed face.

Still not sure. Cam is metting me after and I'm going to try and get some shots of the dogs in the city. I'll prob just get him to bring it with him.

Take yours if you want! Im sure lots of others will.

are you taking your camera? :rofl: embarrassed face.

Still not sure. Cam is metting me after and I'm going to try and get some shots of the dogs in the city. I'll prob just get him to bring it with him.

Take yours if you want! Im sure lots of others will.

I pretty much have to take mine with me as I cant leave it in the car. My camera bag often serves as my handbag too these days. I have room for my keys and wallet in there too if I just have the 50mm on it.

Annie want to meet at 11 at the Canon site? If your not there i'll assume your train was late :(

OK will be at the canon stand at 11:00

The trains aren't that regular so 11 is good for me. I think we will still be there at 11:30 :(

I will bring my camera with just the 50mm - like you kirisin, with only that lens I can fit a few other things in the bag - you know - a couple of credit cards :rofl:

Annie want to meet at 11 at the Canon site? If your not there i'll assume your train was late :(

OK will be at the canon stand at 11:00

The trains aren't that regular so 11 is good for me. I think we will still be there at 11:30 :(

I will bring my camera with just the 50mm - like you kirisin, with only that lens I can fit a few other things in the bag - you know - a couple of credit cards :rofl:

May I suggest you jot down a few online prices of things you might like so you know if you're getting a bargain. Oh, and dont buy anything till I get there, I dont want to miss out on anything.