New Champions

angelsun

Gipfel German Shepherds is pleased to announce that Tripp is now known as A/Ch.Ramorra Warp Core Reaction, picking up his final points at Junee on the weekend and finishing up at not quite 15 months of age with multiple class in group wins, Best of Breed wins and Sweepstakes wins and placements.

Tripp was bred by Bob Knight (Kojak) and we are pleased to have this goofball as a part of our show team and soon as a part of our breeding program. I've enjoyed training and showing him to his title.

post-2225-1275480340_thumb.jpg

Angelsun German Pinschers is also pleased to announce that Angel is now known as A/Ch.Masterkarn BackNBlack completing her championship requirements last month at the tender age of just 12 1/2 months, also taking home multiple class in group wins.

Angel was bred by Anita Fryer and I thank her for allowing such a lovely girl to live in our home, and winning a peice of a die hard GSD man's heart!

post-2225-1275480391_thumb.jpg

:D :D Well done Tripp and Angelsun. ;) for BBJ who did not tell me.

:( for Angel.

Don't be too hard on her...we all suffered through excessive wet and mud that weekend! I"m barely recovered!

Tell me about it. :mad Had to use the Laundromat as the dryer door broke.:laugh::rolleyes: just had the belt repaired 2 weeks ago. Why did it not show up then. :cheer:

Congrats Angelsun!!!

I often see you at shows, but have yet to muster the courage to introduce myself :laugh:

I would be very careful if I was you .........NOT!!!!!! Heather is a lovely person and check out her sun catcher's .

Well done on your titles for Trip and Angel.

Edited by morsha_68

Congratulations :( Great to see another Gsd gain their title, from the photo a very nice boy, well deserved.

Do you also show specialty.?

No, too old for that sort of thing. Gave it up about ten years or so ago I think it was. Never cared for the circus to be honest anyway and only did it because I was well paid at the time.

• 1 month later...

A quick update for Mr.Tripp....we just got his hip/elbow scores back from WA..we are THRILLED to announce that he came back 0/0 and 0/0!!!!

Tony and I are over the moon about these scores and how this young lad has turned out overall. We can't wait til he's a bit older and we can see what he can produce for us!

His scores will be registered with the VCA shortly and he will be available for stud after mid September. First thing both of us thought when we got the results was how happy Bob would be about this. Tony's on the phone telling Jeannette and she's so pleased to hear this news!

Another slight brag is that one of the girls we bred "Marnie" who would be Tripp's cousin, picked up a 10 point best of breed win last weekend on her second time out in the show ring from the Minor class. It's thrilling to see what incorporating the Ramorra lines into the Gipfel lines has done and we couldn't be more pleased. There is more to come and we're so excited about the prospects!

Well done :thumbsup:

And no Angelsun doesn't bite........much :welcome:

Just don't get her started on rally-o!!! :party:

Oh you got that bit right.....was NOT happy to have to defend my beloved sport to someone that thought "it might be ok to use as a training tool but not much more" grrrrrrr....out comes the terrier part in me!

Hope to meet up with you next time I'm down there...hoping to do a 'girl' weekend with Jan in September or so if I can swing it. We've got pups coming so have to work around all that!

A quick update for Mr.Tripp....we just got his hip/elbow scores back from WA..we are THRILLED to announce that he came back 0/0 and 0/0!!!!

Tony and I are over the moon about these scores and how this young lad has turned out overall. We can't wait til he's a bit older and we can see what he can produce for us!

His scores will be registered with the VCA shortly and he will be available for stud after mid September. First thing both of us thought when we got the results was how happy Bob would be about this. Tony's on the phone telling Jeannette and she's so pleased to hear this news!

Another slight brag is that one of the girls we bred "Marnie" who would be Tripp's cousin, picked up a 10 point best of breed win last weekend on her second time out in the show ring from the Minor class. It's thrilling to see what incorporating the Ramorra lines into the Gipfel lines has done and we couldn't be more pleased. There is more to come and we're so excited about the prospects!

Congratulations. ;) :mad That is the best news. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :D