Yellow Dog Day Is Here!

shel

THE BLACK PUG :rofl::rofl::):laugh:

Arnie, the black boy, is one of the 11, soon to be 13, puggies we have in care.

:thumbsup: PUG RESCUE & ADOPTION VICTORIA INC. would like to thank say a massive thankyou to everyone from Pedigree and Petrescue for today and the ongoing adoption drive. Amazing work guys!

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you TDx for collecting some noice stuff for me (and of course thank you PetRescue :thumbsup: ). Molly looks lovely in her 'adopt me' bandanna!

Is it bad form to have Jodie wear the bandanna to start conversations, then say 'sorry she's not available because she's a foster failure but heaps more are at petrescue'?

I'd love to be involved in Sydney next year! Gonna get me one of those (non-soggy) yellow dogs and set it up in reception at work!

eta can we start some sort of breeding program to produce Tom Williamssss or does he have to be desexed for PetRescue?

OH would say the same about Myf of course...

Edited by Katdogs

We had a great time yeterday in Brisbane.

We all enjoyed being a part of it (my poor little dog misty was quite tired when we got back).

Thank you Pet rescue and pedigree for doing such a fantastic job organising it all!

I was particularly taken with Lucy's kisses graysmum... she is so sweet and gentle... I was very tempted to just take her home myself...

BTW... Tom Williams looks better on TV... but maybe the bedraggling Sydney weather didn't have him looking his absolute best... *grin*... I was tempted to yell "get yer shirt off", but good sense got the better of me... lol!

I think Tim from PetRescue is a bit of a babe actually... what do you reckon girls?

T.