Dolers Are Freaking Awesome!

Ashanali

I really like that chook one. I love how the white one is sticking her head out and everyone else is just chillin' :o

I wonder how many of us now will be hanging around the chickens this year at the Ekka. :(

I have already been inspired to plan a photography excursion to the Ekka this year ;)

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now I wish I had spent more time looking through the photos. I definately saw Ash's classroom one and I think I saw your Gold Serena.

I should know that carpet by now! :thanks:

They are all amazing.

Ash I watched one of your groups judging for a while. I found it very interesting. You were gunning for a silver distinction for the photo of the bride walking down the stairs but the guy to your left wasnt feeling it. I enjoyed watching how it all worked :)

I have already been inspired to plan a photography excursion to the Ekka this year :eek:

Great idea. :hug:

I should know that carpet by now! :rofl:

I just realise each different room in my house won an award. I think I should be renting it out to photographers.... :rofl:

Ash I watched one of your groups judging for a while. I found it very interesting. You were gunning for a silver distinction for the photo of the bride walking down the stairs but the guy to your left wasnt feeling it. I enjoyed watching how it all worked :eek:

Someone caught me judging, eh?

The person to my left was the great Jerry Ghionis... rated as one of the top ten wedding photographers in the world. He ended up pushing up his score and said to me across the panel, "I don't agree with you but I'll give you this one." :hug: I got what I wanted :rofl: