Litters Due July 2010

Partipaws

Lets see who else is expecting litters during this chilly yet cheerful month of winter - it is of course Christmas in July and it appears this is a trend I am following as my last litter was in christmas of december - lol - I have been waiting for someone to start up the july litters, so I hope there are a few of us out there - so lets hear those of you who are expecting some exciting litters for the month of July!!!!

I did a mating on the first week of May with my black parti factored girl and my black and white parti boy - She was scanned today and confirmed pregnant so I am just over the moon! :D

PLANNED LITTERS, CONFIRMATION WITH APPROX DUE DATES-----------

-AUSVARG - Finnish Lapphund - CONFIRMED - born 5th of July - 3 Boys & 3 girls

-BORDACOLLIES4ME - Border Collies - CONFIRMED - born 5th of July - 3 Boys & 6 girls

-PARTIPAWS - pomeranians - CONFIRMED - born 5th of July - 2 Boys

-JE2910 - Labradors - CONFIRMED - due 9th of July - Sad news page 5 :rofl: RIP little puppies :laugh:

-REDKIDSMUM - Toy Poodles - CONFIRMED -born 9th of July - 3 Boys

-NATZBRATZ - Chihuahuas - 2 litters - CONFIRMED - born 9th of July - 1 Boy & 1 girl

-CHOPPERLODGE - Bull Terriers - CONFIRMED - born 13th of July - 1 Boy

-MYSQL - Australian Shepherd - CONFIRMED - born 17th of July - 3 Boys & 3 girls

-YYSUR - Havanese - CONFIRMED - born 10th of July - 1 Boy & 2 girls

-SILVERBLUE - Cocker Spaniels - CONFIRMED - born 16th of July - 8 puppies

-AMSTAFF_AMBITION - Am Staffs - CONFIRMED - born 19th of July - 2 Boys & 1 girl

-ANATOLIAN - Anatolian Shepherds - CONFIRMED - born 23rd July - 3 Boys & 4 girls

-KARLMORE - Labradors - CONFIRMED - due 30th of July

-CHOPPERLODGE - Bull Terriers - CONFIRMED - due 30th of July

Edited by Partipaws

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Red Toy Poodle due 10th July ..she has a little tummy already

Fantastic news for you - all the very best to your girl and her unborn babies :laugh:

I hope I have done the right thing above - let me know if there is any problems with what I have written?

Jess xo

Fantastic news for you - all the very best to your girl and her unborn babies :thanks:

I hope I have done the right thing above - let me know if there is any problems with what I have written?

Jess xo

All looks good to me !! Is this your girls first litter ..My girl had three babies last time :) xx

Fantastic news for you - all the very best to your girl and her unborn babies :hug:

Jess xo

All looks good to me !! Is this your girls first litter ..My girl had three babies last time :rofl: xx

This girl is more experienced then I am LOL - She has had 2 litters with the previous breeder and I purchased her late last year - so this will be her first with me, but really it will be her third and then I might just retire her and kept her here as I am quite fond of her :rofl:

She has had a whopping 4 pups per litter which is quite a large litter size for a pom - But she is a relatively bigger brood girl so I guess she can fit more in there LOL :eek:

I had a litter back in December which was my first to whelp on my own and a first for my kennel (although had assisted many times with breeder friends). My girl was a maiden as well so it did not go well for my first time - pup stuck, rushed off to vet for an emergency c-section on a sunday! hm?? But all in all we got 3 lovely pups and a happy healthy mum - that is all I could ask for.

Teena my girl who is expecting now, she has been a free whelper with her 2 litters, breeder told me she just spits them out one after the other and would be a great girl to learn off, so maybe this time we can really experience a proper birth without too much complications!!

Wishing you and your girl the very best! look forward to updates :rofl:

thanks Jess

we are very excited, will have to take some belly shots around week 7, although she is starting to look rather big at week 5...

this is a repeat mating here is a pic from the last litter

PuppyLineup2.jpg

Oh my what a rainbow litter - they all look beautiful!! almost like two sets of twins!!! love the colours and markings!! how many pups did she have last litter - or just the 4 that are pictured!

I know what you mean - my girl is pretty close to yours with due dates and she was showing a belly around 2 weeks ago - she was scanned last monday although I was pretty convinced she was preg - but as I had her in for a health check etc we got the vet to confirm anyway and checked that everything was progressing well! Her belly is growing so fast - poor girl!

Thank you for sharing those beautiful pictures - I can not wait to see what you get this time round, all the very best from now onwards :laugh:

thanks Jess

we are very excited, will have to take some belly shots around week 7, although she is starting to look rather big at week 5...

this is a repeat mating here is a pic from the last litter

PuppyLineup2.jpg

Oh my what a rainbow litter - they all look beautiful!! almost like two sets of twins!!! love the colours and markings!! how many pups did she have last litter - or just the 4 that are pictured!

I know what you mean - my girl is pretty close to yours with due dates and she was showing a belly around 2 weeks ago - she was scanned last monday although I was pretty convinced she was preg - but as I had her in for a health check etc we got the vet to confirm anyway and checked that everything was progressing well! Her belly is growing so fast - poor girl!

Thank you for sharing those beautiful pictures - I can not wait to see what you get this time round, all the very best from now onwards :thumbsup:

thanks Jess, they were a very balanced 4 last litter... there were 9 all up but sadly 5 didn't make it, she whelped 5-6 days early due to extreme heat i would say, 4 were very small and the other she accidentally squished in bedding... but the magnificent 4 were just great... looking forward to my first winter litter, hopefully she will feel much better than in the stinking hot summers we get, i think she is coping much better already than she did in the heat, still wants to get out and train Agility, silly girl i am having a hard time convincing her she needs to start taking it easy...

i was the same very convinced by just over 3 weeks that she was pregs but a health check and ultrasound to confirm and make sure everything was A OK... All the best for your girl too, will be nice to see what you get from your girl as well...

Congrats Silverblue looking forward to seeing your babies as well, always wanted a black cocker growing up... maybe one day...

Bordacollies4me I am sorry to hear your story! Thats not good, but I guess you got 4 beautiful babies and that is what counts!

When was your girls last litter? I had a litter during december last year with my other girl and it was a stinker of a summer!!! I remember the temp hitting above 40 many times last summer! My girl stayed inside most of the time in the air-conditioning! I did not want to risk a thing with her, poor girl!

I even remember the puppies crying because it was too hot - I use to put ice packs(wrapped in towels and put under the bedding)in the whelping box and they use to sprawl themselves over them! This is going to be my first winter litter as well - so I have the heat packs ready to go! At least I do not have to worry too much with keeping my girl cool, extreme heats that we have been experiencing lately is really risky on preggy girl so winter will be easier I hope - well its easier to keep them warm and cozy :thumbsup:

Judging the colours behind both parents my guess is that the black and white parti will be pretty dominant in this litter! I am hoping to get at least one girl to keep, my last litter in december was all boys, and I kept one for show, but have 3 boys now so I would be pushing it if I keep another for show!!!

The parti coloured poms are not quite up to quality for show compared with the oranges, so my aim is to improve type and get them out in the show ring! So girls are valuable at the moment for me to work with in my program to improve type. I only have one parti girl who whelped the litter last december, I did not get any girls so this time I am really hoping I do as this will allow me to move forward! I wont be disappointed if I get all boys again, I love the experience of having a litter and its all great learning and experience, I will just have to be tough and not keep them all - lol - there will always be another time to try! Just a shame there are not too many parti colours or parti factored poms in Australia so I am trying my best to work with what I have!

Anyway I wont bore you anymore with my life story - LOL!!

thank you for the well wishes too.

Jess.

Bordacollies4me I am sorry to hear your story! Thats not good, but I guess you got 4 beautiful babies and that is what counts!

When was your girls last litter? I had a litter during december last year with my other girl and it was a stinker of a summer!!! I remember the temp hitting above 40 many times last summer! My girl stayed inside most of the time in the air-conditioning! I did not want to risk a thing with her, poor girl!

I even remember the puppies crying because it was too hot - I use to put ice packs(wrapped in towels and put under the bedding)in the whelping box and they use to sprawl themselves over them! This is going to be my first winter litter as well - so I have the heat packs ready to go! At least I do not have to worry too much with keeping my girl cool, extreme heats that we have been experiencing lately is really risky on preggy girl so winter will be easier I hope - well its easier to keep them warm and cozy :o

Judging the colours behind both parents my guess is that the black and white parti will be pretty dominant in this litter! I am hoping to get at least one girl to keep, my last litter in december was all boys, and I kept one for show, but have 3 boys now so I would be pushing it if I keep another for show!!!

The parti coloured poms are not quite up to quality for show compared with the oranges, so my aim is to improve type and get them out in the show ring! So girls are valuable at the moment for me to work with in my program to improve type. I only have one parti girl who whelped the litter last december, I did not get any girls so this time I am really hoping I do as this will allow me to move forward! I wont be disappointed if I get all boys again, I love the experience of having a litter and its all great learning and experience, I will just have to be tough and not keep them all - lol - there will always be another time to try! Just a shame there are not too many parti colours or parti factored poms in Australia so I am trying my best to work with what I have!

Jess.

Four exciting litters so far ..more to join I would imagine soon . Know what you mean about summer babies..awful in the tropics ..ended up putting an air conditioner in the whelping room for the pups to stop them crying ..told them off LOL ..lucky they wern't born in a cave :)

Hey Jess

yes these things do happen, although it is not a nice experience... her last litter was 18mths ago... temps were up around 40+, i ended up buying an aircon when they were a week old so they would settle... thinking i will be buying another heater soon if it gets any colder... :eek: and yes i am hoping a winter litter will be much nicer for mum & bubs... because who doesn't like to get all cosy and warm on a cool day...

fingers crossed for a nice parti girl for you this time round...

I even remember the puppies crying because it was too hot - I use to put ice packs(wrapped in towels and put under the bedding)in the whelping box and they use to sprawl themselves over them! This is going to be my first winter litter as well - so I have the heat packs ready to go! At least I do not have to worry too much with keeping my girl cool, extreme heats that we have been experiencing lately is really risky on preggy girl so winter will be easier I hope - well its easier to keep them warm and cozy :D

Jess.

I can join in on this :) I have an Australian shepherd litter due on 14th July out of my bitch ASCA CH Hisaws Hi Alititude at Winsome (IMP USA) "Static" by by my boy "CH Sarasota Urban Legend HT " "Scam" fingers crossed for a healthy litter :rofl:

I can join in on this :cheer: I have an Australian shepherd litter due on 14th July out of my bitch ASCA CH Hisaws Hi Alititude at Winsome (IMP USA) "Static" by by my boy "CH Sarasota Urban Legend HT " "Scam" fingers crossed for a healthy litter :laugh:

Congratulations! And well wishes to you and your girl! Sounds like a very exciting litter for you, will look forward to their arrival ;)

I have added you to the list - hope all is correct - let me know if you would like anything adjusted!

Jess xo

I can join in on this :angel: I have an Australian shepherd litter due on 14th July out of my bitch ASCA CH Hisaws Hi Alititude at Winsome (IMP USA) "Static" by by my boy "CH Sarasota Urban Legend HT " "Scam" fingers crossed for a healthy litter :cry:

Congratulations! And well wishes to you and your girl! Sounds like a very exciting litter for you, will look forward to their arrival :cry:

I have added you to the list - hope all is correct - let me know if you would like anything adjusted!

Jess xo

Thankyou :D & fingers crossed you get some stunning parti's :rofl: could you change it from HDR to MYSQL Astralian Shepherds thanks heaps :)

We are also expecting a very exciting litter of Havanese puppies here at Yysur. Out of Sire; CH. HUN. JR. CH. CH. Massivus Angel's Felix At Heronsbridge (Imp UK)(Felix) and Dam; Aust Ch Yysur Phoennix Exposed (Rumour). Cant wait to see what our litter Rumour Zoomer produces for us.

We are also expecting a very exciting litter of Havanese puppies here at Yysur. Out of Sire; CH. HUN. JR. CH. CH. Massivus Angel's Felix At Heronsbridge (Imp UK)(Felix) and Dam; Aust Ch Yysur Phoennix Exposed (Rumour). Cant wait to see what our litter Rumour Zoomer produces for us.

Hey there havapug! Great news of your exciting litter - look forward to sharing in the excitement with you!

Let me know approx date you are expecting the litter and I will fix it up on the list!

Jess xo