Litters Due July 2010

Partipaws

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So lovely to see all the pups growing well & now looking like the breed they are instead of us all having little fat wombat babies ..Amstaff...man they are big fat babies..just so cudly & gorgeous.

have moved my babies out of the whelping box into their playpen in the cetre of the house ..time they met all the gang and had some socialization .. now 4 1/2 weeks..tried them on their first solids yesterday ..farex ,mixed with warm carnation milk & mince ..they did well !! dam has so much milk so they are never really hungry

Dam is not impressed I have now put herpups on show ..ah well

lovely puppies - all so nice in their own way! I would not be able to choose! Although I am a fan of the choc and whites - they are little sweeties! Do their eyes stay blue or change? I know some breeds are born blue and change to a pale brown?? just interested! If we get choc and whites or chocolates in the poms they are always a pale brown eye - there would have to be another gene evident if they were to have blue eyes as well, although with blues it seems more common for them to have blue eyes!!

Has anyone heard of the last two litters?? or did they laps to August??

Here is some pics of my bundles of fun :o

post-23538-1282179087_thumb.jpg

My boys are now six weeks old ..their mum has totally weaned them but all eating well

They are such bundles of energy ..race around the house like they own it ..use their paper well for toileting already or go out on the lawn to play under supervision

All have lovely homes to go to ..needles early next week then microchips just before they leave home

Growing up too fast

post-22442-1282370485_thumb.jpg