Boarding Kennels In Sydney

lanabanana

Please do not use Meadowmist at Marsden Park. We had a very poor experience with this kennel. I will not go into great detail just to say it has had a lasting effect on our family 12 months on. We are still utterly devastated to say the least. Please be careful where to place your pets.

curiously, i've heard similar lately --- i was looking for somewhere to board my two over christmas and meadowmist was given a pretty bad review!

How did this thread get bumped after 5 years? :confused:

see Tussa1's post above :) following probably a search for boarding kennels and finding referrals to a certain kennel used previously but that seemingly ended really badly...

talking about boarding our precious fluffy companions and while i'm here; when i was looking for somewhere to board my two, i came across pawshake, and having found someone reasonably close by, i chose to meet and inspect the premises, introduced the dogs to the household and then decided to leave my two cherished dogs with this person at their private residence for a fee much less than that charged by a kennel. this lady and her household looked after my dogs while i was away for 8 days and upon my return, they were happy and healthy. of course, i provided everything for their comfort including their food but my dogs were given the carer's full attention as i would have if i'd been there.

i will use pawshake over a boarding kennel any day.

edit: misplaced smilie

Edited by Skruffy n Flea

Please do not use Meadowmist at Marsden Park. We had a very poor experience with this kennel. I will not go into great detail just to say it has had a lasting effect on our family 12 months on. We are still utterly devastated to say the least. Please be careful where to place your pets.

curiously, i've heard similar lately --- i was looking for somewhere to board my two over christmas and meadowmist was given a pretty bad review!

How did this thread get bumped after 5 years? :confused:

see Tussa1's post above :) following probably a search for boarding kennels and finding referrals to a certain kennel used previously but that seemingly ended really badly...

talking about boarding our precious fluffy companions and while i'm here; when i was looking for somewhere to board my two, i came across pawshake, and having found someone reasonably close by, i chose to meet and inspect the premises, introduced the dogs to the household and then decided to leave my two cherished dogs with this person at their private residence for a fee much less than that charged by a kennel. this lady and her household looked after my dogs while i was away for 8 days and upon my return, they were happy and healthy. of course, i provided everything for their comfort including their food but my dogs were given the carer's full attention as i would have if i'd been there.

i will use pawshake over a boarding kennel any day.

edit: misplaced smilie

Sounds great. Will definitely look into this. Thank you.

Sounds great. Will definitely look into this. Thank you.

glad to help out and good luck!

I think Hazy's point is, Skruffy n Flea, how was it possible to post in a topic that is five years old? Usually an error message comes up if you try to post in a topic that is more than 365 days old.

ahhhhhh, of course. i see that pink bar all the time when i'm searching for something specific and it went right over my head when i read hazy's post.

I didn't think i'd need to ever require dog boarding as I try to make sure that I never go anywhere without my pair of gentle giants, however, I have just been asked to travel to Melbourne for a few days starting Monday.. yes very late notice but it's part of the work that I do, so it can happen very rarely. I can see a lot of posts here recommending the boarding kennel run/owned by someone on the forums named Pax.

I live in the Campbelltown area and I am desperately seeking a reputable boarding kennel/dog sitter to look after my babies for a few days next week.

I didn't think i'd need to ever require dog boarding as I try to make sure that I never go anywhere without my pair of gentle giants, however, I have just been asked to travel to Melbourne for a few days starting Monday.. yes very late notice but it's part of the work that I do, so it can happen very rarely. I can see a lot of posts here recommending the boarding kennel run/owned by someone on the forums named Pax.

I live in the Campbelltown area and I am desperately seeking a reputable boarding kennel/dog sitter to look after my babies for a few days next week.

At the risk of tooting my own horn, Pawshake has some great sitters in the Campbelltown area.

TJ in Harrington Park has a menagerie and is always open to adding a few more for a couple days. :)

https://www.pawshake.com.au/petsitters/sydney/out-dogs-harrington-park-2567-near-camden-36643