Deleted

Kazzie

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've considered different coloured hairbands, but puppies choking or getting caught concern me. What have others used? I found some good ones on the whelping supplies website, but they're a bit too expensive for me.

Thank goodness the bitch didn't need a C-Section then!

Why do people suddenly assume the worst of people on this website????

If my beautiful girl had needed a C-section she would have had one immediatly. The vet was here the whole time she gave birth.

They are simply expensive for what they are and I was hoping for ideas on a better alternative. sheesh.

We don't assume the worst of people.

We assume that everyone will do the best thing and be fully prepared for a litter of pups before they arrive. And then sometimes we get disappointed.

I don't think Whelping Supplies is too expensive all things considered.

Why do people suddenly assume the worst of people on this website????

If my beautiful girl had needed a C-section she would have had one immediatly. The vet was here the whole time she gave birth.

They are simply expensive for what they are and I was hoping for ideas on a better alternative. sheesh.

We don't assume the worst of people.

We assume that everyone will do the best thing and be fully prepared for a litter of pups before they arrive. And then sometimes we get disappointed.

I don't think Whelping Supplies is too expensive all things considered.

:)

I have done the best thing and was fully ready for this litter before it arrived. They don't need ID bands on them the second they come out. I just wanted some idea on what other people have used. I am prepared to buy the ones from whelping supplies if there's not a better alternative.

They sometimes do if you want to accurately record the pups' birth weight. But better late than never. :)

Kazzie Ignore everyone who's making a fuss over nothing. :) People on DOL can be very opinionated, and basically come across bitchy.

They're nice when you get to know them though...

Well most of them anyway :)

And congratulations on the little ones!!! :cheer: Hoping to see lots of photos :cheer:!!!

Ouch...benefit of the doubt maybe?

Kazzie is asking for advice, on a forum which is usually full of good advice this is obviously her first litter, you cant be prepared for EVERYTHING first time out...Im sure all the breeders on here will admit they learn something new with each litter