• 2 weeks later...
http://www.prefixsearch.com.au

*** Currently listing 16,366 Australian prefixes ***

Errors do occur, they can not be fixed unless you let us know they exist

Email corrections to [email protected]

If it's not listed - Submit it - [email protected]

FAQ page http://www.prefixsearch.com.au/FAQ.htm

Hi Sway,

The prefix is in there that I want to browse but there is no where to click on or open....just says previous page or home????

Hi Sway,

The prefix is in there that I want to browse but there is no where to click on or open....just says previous page or home????

The site does not offer any information to go with the prefixes, it simply lists them.

We do not store or save any information like email address, owned by, website etc.

Hi Sway,

The site does not offer any information to go with the prefixes, it simply lists them.

We do not store or save any information like email address, owned by, website etc.

Oh! Thanks Sway......It would be nice if there was such a place to look at the Pedigrees

Second thoughts what's the point in just listing them? :thumbsup:

I was hoping it would have past champion pedigrees plus present so one could look at the lineage etc

I know one can go to "Breed" pages re profiles and if you are really lucky some may be filled in.

Hi Sway,

Oh! Thanks Sway......It would be nice if there was such a place to look at the Pedigrees

I was hoping it would have past champion pedigrees plus present so one could look at the lineage etc

I know one can go to "Breed" pages re profiles and if you are really lucky some may be filled in.

Ummm did you take the time to read the purpose of the website?!

It's a tool to aid people who might be applying for a prefix and are unsure if their ideas are already in use.

ETA: You do know that the website is nothing to do with Dogzonline or ANKC etc? It's a site purely for listing prefixes.

Edited by Aziah

Hi Sway,

It's a tool to aid people who might be applying for a prefix and are unsure if their ideas are already in use.

ETA: You do know that the website is nothing to do with Dogzonline or ANKC etc? It's a site purely for listing prefixes.

Sorry I didn't realise the purpose,was looking to purchase and wanted a squizzy at his pedigree

• 2 months later...

And it is very useful for that purpose... I certainly used it when trying to come up for ideas for my prefix.

• 1 month later...

Tonight we hit 17,000 prefix listed!!! :D

Many thanks to those who continue to help out with the site.

http://www.prefixsearch.com.au

Errors do occur, however they can not be fixed unless you let us know they exist, please Email corrections to [email protected]

If it's not listed - Submit it - [email protected]

FAQ page http://www.prefixsearch.com.au/FAQ.htm

• 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...