Neuter Shows

leopuppy04

If anyone wants to donate a group sash for our two shows next April please let me know. Best Neuter in Show is covered. :)

Ovens Valley Canine Club, Myrtleford, Vic. April 2nd and 3rd 2011

Hi Rebanne. Please forward me some more information. K9+ would be very interested on donating a sash for group 6.

Edited by dyzney

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone wants to donate a group sash for our two shows next April please let me know. Best Neuter in Show is covered. :eek:

Clarelly Kennels will donate. Group 1.

ETA As long as its purple. :confused: ;) :(:rofl:

Edited by Bilbo Baggins

If anyone wants to donate a group sash for our two shows next April please let me know. Best Neuter in Show is covered. :)

I would like to donate for Group 2 please :) both days. Let me know how much and when you need it by.

I would like to donate for Group 2 please :) both days. Let me know how much and when you need it by.

Groups 1, 2 and 6 are now covered, unless BB drops out cause I can't get purple sashes :D, price will be around $12 to $15 each approx but won't know final price until I order. Club is having a meeting today. I will send PM's in the new year letting everyone know costs etc :)

Thanks for the support guys :)

Hawkesbury KC are having neuter classes at our show on 20th Feb. and for our July show.

We really need the classes to be supported.

There is a sash and $10 in prize money for each best Neuter in group.

So please support us.

You can enter online at Ozentries or by snail mail in the Dogs NSW December Gazette. (when it comes out).

So is anyone else going to Walcha this weekend?

Me :rofl: we won't be there for Friday but we'll head up Friday night and show Sat/Sun...see you there :thumbsup:

Yay! Hopefully this time I'll get to say hello!

Yes we must say hello!

Jedi had a great day today -- he took our Best Neuter in Group at the Ladies Kennel Assoc show! I'm so proud of him!

Congrats TerraNik - I think I must have been standing next to you in the Generals Specials line up... :dancingelephant:

Am loving the Neuter classes and will definitely send an entry off for the Hawkesbury show! Our next one is the Xmas show at EP. Hopefully more shows start holding the classes.

Edited by caslero

Jedi had a great day today -- he took our Best Neuter in Group at the Ladies Kennel Assoc show! I'm so proud of him!

Congrats TerraNik - I think I must have been standing next to you in the Generals Specials line up... :laugh:

Am loving the Neuter classes and will definitely send an entry off for the Hawkesbury show! Our next one is the Xmas show at EP. Hopefully more shows start holding the classes.

You must've had the dobe!!!!

We'll be at the Christmas show too - I love that show and am so excited that Jedi can now be part of it!

Congrats TerraNik - I think I must have been standing next to you in the Generals Specials line up... :rofl:

You must've had the dobe!!!!

We'll be at the Christmas show too - I love that show and am so excited that Jedi can now be part of it!

I wish the Vic shows would do it. :rolleyes: :laugh: ;) :shrug::rofl:

ETA. We took Wil to Daylesford for Veterans Sweepies. We did not show her as it was just too wet. Boy was she miffed. Every time I came to the trolley she looked expectantly to get out.

Then we toileted under the gazebo before we left. Packed up and car and home.

When we got home she stomped into the house and totally ignored us.

I said to BBJ have you seen the look on Wil's face for not being shown> BBJ states I have had the look.

They know you cannot tell me different.

Edited by Bilbo Baggins

We had a ball at Walcha this weekend! The weather was interesting, but we had a lot of fun despite that and Sunday turned into a glorious sunny day!

Jedi managed Best Neuter in Show on the Friday AND the Sunday :)

Our last neuter show for the year is this weekend coming - the Erskine Park Christmas Show :)