• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooHOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Dogalog out

SOUTHERN CROSS KENNEL CLUB INC

TWILIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP SHOW

KCC PARK, WESTERNPORT HWY, SKYE

SATURDAY OCTOBER 22, 2011 and also SUNDAY 23

Class 18 :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

awesome news!! Thanks for letting me know about Kilmore too!! It's on the same day as Croydon Agility, but I think Leo will still have to enter the neuter show!

hi

i am in noth qld.i did enter my yorkie girl in ingham show on 10 and 11 september in newter class.i am so happy that i can show her.i think my girl is beautiful.

and next year i will show another shoh tzu girl.as now her coat not long enough to show yet.but she love to walk and move so good. :)

here she is emily yorkie.and cupie doll shih tzu girl

post-39198-0-46132500-1312417724_thumb.jpg

post-39198-0-21273700-1312417747_thumb.jpg

post-39198-0-23594700-1312417768_thumb.jpg

It was challenging to say the least. I'm proud to say that my little Angel picked up Neuter in Show on the sunday, in spite of the muck and cold!

Well done Angelsun :). You broke my record :laugh:

Mr Leo picked up the Neuter in Show on the Friday and Saturday at Albury - which made it 5 Neuter in Shows from 5 All breeds Neuter shows :D

This now places Leo at the 1/2 way mark! Yee Har!

Just wish they got points for beating the dogs at the 'in show' level rather than just the breed... then my boy would already be there! :rofl:

Well done Leo and Angelsun. Lovely wins.

My old Dyzney girl still has not gained a NIS, and to be honest I doubt she ever will. God bless her cotton socks, she is just holding together. But we were thrilled to pick up another NIG on Saturday and it means so much to me to see her so happy and having such a lovely time.

What I thought was extremely clever of Dyz was that magically she didn't seem to get any mud on her belly. She had her soft fluffy nana belly, whereas Fame had mud all over hers... and this was just walking from the float to the ring. :laugh:

BB, mine were a bit precious too. Precious Rottis :eek: ... gotta love 'em. Did not like getting their paws muddy and wet :laugh:

Edited by dyzney

It was challenging to say the least. I'm proud to say that my little Angel picked up Neuter in Show on the sunday, in spite of the muck and cold!

Well done Angelsun :). You broke my record :laugh:

Mr Leo picked up the Neuter in Show on the Friday and Saturday at Albury - which made it 5 Neuter in Shows from 5 All breeds Neuter shows :D

This now places Leo at the 1/2 way mark! Yee Har!

Just wish they got points for beating the dogs at the 'in show' level rather than just the breed... then my boy would already be there! :rofl:

Miss Angel is over the hump as well...just wish there were more opportunities out there! (and hoping for drier ones in the future!)

I have been collecting points since early this year towards the Neuter Champion Title.

It was a slow start for the Clubs to take on the extra class but most clubs are offering the class now and they are getting good entries.

There is nearly always all 7 groups represented in the "In Show" awards.

We are over half way and hoping to have it in the bag by Late October - in time to celebrate "Bailey's" 10 Birthday.

This class has given me the encouragement to continue showing so that when I get my next dog I will be ready for the Big classes.

Good Luck to everybody who is on their way to attaining the NEUTER CHAMPION Title.

• 4 weeks later...

Just reviving this lovely thread :D

I heard some wonderful news today - that the Sale/Maffra weekend of shows held each August will be offering Neuter classes in 2012. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Also, I am super excited and a tad emotional that my (very sweet and ever so special to me) bitch Dyzney won Neuter In Group all 3 days and a Neuter In Show this weekend.

We have just passed the 1/3 way mark :laugh:

It was lovely to see such strong support for the Neuter classes this weekend. It was a very enjoyable show and fantastic weather. :)

Thanks to all those involved at East Gippsland and Bairnsdale Kennels clubs for all their hard work and dedication.