Neuter Shows

leopuppy04

SA were offering Neuter classes before a title was available.

We have shown our Standard poodle to her Neuter title, most of the points were gained outside Victoria due to lack of shows offering the class. When we travel we always have dogs entered in regular classes, so the clubs get more entries.

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whiskedaway the Open neuter classes are quite common in SA. I commenced showing my girl on New Years Eve 2010 and by about half way through 2011 (with the ability to only attend 1 of 2 weekend shows during winter)was able to attain her Neuter Title picking up a few Neuter in Group along the way.

Yes, Naracoorte gets my Neuter entry along with 5 other dogs for 3 shows :) - they win over the shows here because of the Neuter class.

:thumbsup: I love the Naracoorte shows, they have such a lovely feel to them. I am looking forward to this year! A bunch of us are camping.

Yes, Naracoorte gets my Neuter entry along with 5 other dogs for 3 shows :) - they win over the shows here because of the Neuter class.

:thumbsup: I love the Naracoorte shows, they have such a lovely feel to them. I am looking forward to this year! A bunch of us are camping.

I do too - went for the first time last year and camped - had a great time, nice relaxed and enjoyable & I get to take my beautiful old girl out for a whirl. She gets so excited when she is bathed, groomed up etc etc - she gets to feel extra special again. Looking forward to it :).

Just wanting to post a brag for my homebred Dobe "Kirk". He earned the last points needed for his Neuter Champion title at tonight's T & G All Breeds Dog Club show at Castle Hill.... so proud of my brown boy :happydance:

Yay Kirk!! It was a nice night allround. Not hot. Not wet and a new N. Ch

Meea

Just wanting to post a brag for my homebred Dobe "Kirk". He earned the last points needed for his Neuter Champion title at tonight's T & G All Breeds Dog Club show at Castle Hill.... so proud of my brown boy :happydance:

Well done :).

BUT thats not a brag !!!!!!!!!!!!! Come on, give us his full name with titles and what he's achieved along the way - he deserves it :D .