Neuter Shows

leopuppy04

Just wanting to post a brag for my homebred Dobe "Kirk". He earned the last points needed for his Neuter Champion title at tonight's T & G All Breeds Dog Club show at Castle Hill.... so proud of my brown boy :happydance:

Well done :).

BUT thats not a brag !!!!!!!!!!!!! Come on, give us his full name with titles and what he's achieved along the way - he deserves it :D .

Awww thanks :o

Kirk is now Neuter Champion Caslero The New Black ET WAC

He earned his Endurance Title at 2yrs of age and his Working Aptitude Certificate (WAC) on his first attempt at the 13th Australian Dobermann Nationals in 2010. To pass the WAC a Dobermann must "demonstrate the characteristics required of a dog to be a stable companion and resolute protector."

I believe Kirk is the first Dobermann to achieve the Neuter Champion title - hopefully Bisart's girl will be the next one :D

Edited by caslero

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:champagne::clap::cheer:

Just wanting to post a brag for my homebred Dobe "Kirk". He earned the last points needed for his Neuter Champion title at tonight's T & G All Breeds Dog Club show at Castle Hill.... so proud of my brown boy :happydance:

BUT thats not a brag !!!!!!!!!!!!! Come on, give us his full name with titles and what he's achieved along the way - he deserves it :D .

He earned his Endurance Title at 2yrs of age and his Working Aptitude Certificate (WAC) on his first attempt at the 13th Australian Dobermann Nationals in 2010. To pass the WAC a Dobermann must "demonstrate the characteristics required of a dog to be a stable companion and resolute protector."

I believe Kirk is the first Dobermann to achieve the Neuter Champion title - hopefully Bisart's girl will be the next one :D

Huge congratulations to Kirk and Caslero. Fantastic achievement. :) :champagne::clap::cheer:

:D

Now thats better :thumbsup: - seriously hope he had a great time along to journey. And we didn't meet up anywhere for competiton did we !!!

And yes Rhemy, being over half way should be next - not sure who else is out there though :). Hey - both brown kids too :) - Rem has been out of the ring due to her leg operation - fractured a small piece off her ankle bone when going a million miles an hour and went A over T (typical Rem) - as it was floating and causing irritation it had to be removed and she's been recovering and healing and has missed the last 4 on offer - but she is having a ball coming out and it makes her feel xtra special again to be included. Think she will have a forever little scar on her leg too :(.

Hope Rhemy is back in soon Bisart :) It won't take long to knock off those last points :)

We had a fantastic weekend at Bermi, collecting another 24 points towards Dyzney's Neuter title. Just the 2 of us went away and we had a lovely time. We met Rainy, with Ronnie and Diesel... absolutely gorgeous dogs :)

Dyzney won ONIG on Friday and Sat.

She also took out ONIS on those 2 nights. That was very exciting for us, even though we were not in the ring until after midnight :eek: :laugh:

The Akita got Group on the Sunday, and not sure what went up for ONIS.

Dyz only needs 6 more points for title now, so we are getting pretty damned excited... can taste it now :laugh:

Is anyone going to Gundagai? We are hoping to get there.

Edited by dyzney

Hope Rhemy is back in soon Bisart :) It won't take long to knock off those last points :)

We had a fantastic weekend at Bermi, collecting another 24 points towards Dyzney's Neuter title. Just the 2 of us went away and we had a lovely time. We met Rainy, with Ronnie and Diesel... absolutely gorgeous dogs :)

She also took out ONIS on those 2 nights. That was very exciting for us, even though we were not in the ring until after midnight :eek: :laugh:

Dyz only needs 6 more points for title now, so we are getting pretty damned excited... can taste it now :laugh:

FANTASTIC WEEKEND :) - WELL DONE GIRLS.

When is your next show ?? Soooooooooooo Close :)

Thanks for the congrats everyone :D

Well done to all the winners over the weekend.... ooooh sooo close Dyzney - look forward to hearing of your girl's title.

Sorry to hear about Rhemy's surgery, hope she's back out there soon.

Was there other neuter Rotties there dyzney??

Yes BB, there were 2 other neuter Rottweilers there, both bitches.

I think there was around 20 - 21 Neuters entered each day.

Edited by dyzney

Yes BB, there were 2 other neuter Rottweilers there, both bitches.

I think there was around 20 - 21 Neuters entered each day.

WooooHoooo good for extra points.

Ruby also beat someone everyday. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Sadly the Pap kept getting the group. :(

Congratulations dyzney, you guys looked fantastic in the ring :thumbsup: Thanks for the support on saturday night i really appriciate it :thanks:

And thanks for the complement on diesel and ronnie im so proud of them :D

Congratulations dyzney, you guys looked fantastic in the ring :thumbsup: Thanks for the support on saturday night i really appriciate it :thanks:

And thanks for the complement on diesel and ronnie im so proud of them :D

Thanks Rainy and you are most welcome, any time.

Your dogs are a credit to you. I am glad you are proud.

Today at Gundagai, Dyzney (at almost 9 years of age) gained her final points towards her Neuter Champion Title and will now be known as –

CH. and N.CH Eramoo Dazzling Dion CD ADX JD SPD HT PT HSAs ET

And just to make it all the more special… as I am on whelping assistance call with a friend (whose bitch was looking like she might go early) I was not comfortable leaving last night. So at the last minute my husband said he would take Dyzney up to Gundagai, to show, all by himself.

He has only once handled a dog in the ring as an emergency thing for someone else and is not comfortable with showing at all, so for him to agree to do this for me brought a tear to my eye. He is just the sweetest man and would do anything for me. He knew how much this title meant to me, so bless his cotton socks.

After a quick crash handling course, ironing of some cute duds, he left home late last night and will be home later tonight.

Thank you Mr. Dyzney

Today at Gundagai, Dyzney (at almost 9 years of age) gained her final points towards her Neuter Champion Title and will now be known as –

CH. and N.CH Eramoo Dazzling Dion CD ADX JD SPD HT PT HSAs ET

And just to make it all the more special… as I am on whelping assistance call with a friend (whose bitch was looking like she might go early) I was not comfortable leaving last night. So at the last minute my husband said he would take Dyzney up to Gundagai, to show, all by himself.

He has only once handled a dog in the ring as an emergency thing for someone else and is not comfortable with showing at all, so for him to agree to do this for me brought a tear to my eye. He is just the sweetest man and would do anything for me. He knew how much this title meant to me, so bless his cotton socks.

After a quick crash handling course, ironing of some cute duds, he left home late last night and will be home later tonight.

Thank you Mr. Dyzney

:cheer::champagne::cheer::cheers: :D :cheer::happydance2:

Yah, congrats guys - now thats team work :).