Neuter Shows

leopuppy04

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How difficult would it have been for the ANKC/state CCs to send out an email to each club secretary (as they so on a regular basis about other topics) informing them of the new class/title.

Furthermore I think the ANKC needs to make it a compulsory class.

Take BBs sash quote for eg (keeping in mind that several clubs get additional discounts for tw volume they purchase), if the club got even 5 extra entries, that's your sashes covered. If the Northwrn Territory can wrangle up 11 out of 112 neuters... Surely the city shows or more accessible country shows can do the same.

We will have some neuters that will be doing these classes before the end of this year and I"m looking forward to another challenge (pardon the pun) to attain some different titles. I've always been a firm believer in offering these classes and in Canada, we only had the chance at breed specialties (once per year based on rules) and lets face it, takes a long time to get a title regardless of the system when you have only one show per year to do it!

I'll be supporting these classes and encouraging some pet owners that have neutered animals to try their hand at showing. Never know, could get them hooked and in time, they could be our next showies and breeders!

Last night we had a full line up of 7 for neuter in show. Was fantastic to see the class so well supported, and I'm damn sure the same support would be drummed up in other states.

Blaze got his first 2 Neuter BOB certificates last night... a lovely blue colour with silver edging. :o

Last night we had a full line up of 7 for neuter in show. Was fantastic to see the class so well supported, and I'm damn sure the same support would be drummed up in other states.

Blaze got his first 2 Neuter BOB certificates last night... a lovely blue colour with silver edging. :o

same as my Oliver I am getting onto the CCC today

Blaze got his first 2 Neuter BOB certificates last night... a lovely blue colour with silver edging. :laugh:

Well done. :p :laugh:

Well sadly the return email from Elizabeth White was CEO speak stating it was gazetted in May. :laugh::laugh:

I think we need to write to all the secs of the Clubs. Hopefully by email so that its cheap.

Edited for correction

Edited by Bilbo Baggins

A little brag. Phoenix my neutered golden had his first show today at Rylstone. He did well, ran around like he'd done it before lol. He didn't get neuter in group but he got a lovely blue neuter certificate and a bright green Best Neuter of Breed ribbon. I was happy with how he went :laugh: He went up against an American Cocker and an English Springer for neuter in group.

I must of been nervous because I kept having blonde moments, first I forgot they had to do run-offs for each class and Phoenix nearly went in for minor puppy, second I started to put Willow in for LH Wei minor bitch before the dog had run, and thirdly, I forgot to take her in for minor in group. That was my 3 though lol. I bet the people watching thought I was a bit ditzy today.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm hanging out for Neuter classes in Sydney, nothing still advertised even in the August Gazette.

From what I was told from a few Secs was that because they have to put their show schedules in 5 months in advance it will most likely be July + 5 months before they are available and even then some don't want to spend the extra dollars to have it.

Edited by sas

I have a beautiful little desexed female but she is on limited register does this mean I couldnt enter her in neutered?

Correct HOWEVER you can ask your Breeder to upgrade her papers to Main so she can be shown in the Neuter class if your Breeder feels she is a good example of the breed.

Sas, The DogsNSW PR Committee Christmas Show will be having Neuter Classes; and I think you will find that Hills, Ladies KC and Ku-Ring-Gai at Castle Hill late November early December will also be offering them.

Toy & General next Feb will be having them.

I just checked the August Gazette, there are 3 shows at Hillsborough 14, 15 & 16 October which have them. - the ad is on page 42.

Hope this helps!

For what it is worth, some clubs are trying out the Neuter classes to see what sort of entry they get, so even if you are not able to go, a complimentary entry would help ensure the classes continue.

I'm hanging out for Neuter classes in Sydney, nothing still advertised even in the August Gazette.

From what I was told from a few Secs was that because they have to put their show schedules in 5 months in advance it will most likely be July + 5 months before they are available and even then some don't want to spend the extra dollars to have it.

Clarelly Wilhelmina at the grand age of 15 years and 4 months acquired her first points totalling 18 towards Neuter Champion.

She also took out Neuter of Breed and Neuter in Group Friday 6th, Saturday 7th, and Sunday 8th of August

And to top it off

Neuter In Show. Friday 6th Judge Ms Polly Middleton (NZ)

and Sunday 8th Judge Mr S Sim (PHIL)

:scared::laugh::):grimace: