Just One Dog

numol

What a way to start the day, crying my eyes out.

My question is why was he just left to suffer in the kennel, don't they have vets that could have been treating him?

The photo of him with his new owners is amazing to see how far he has come, I wish him the best life ever for all the years he has left.

I've seen this before, it's a real tear jerker. I wonder what happened to him though. It said to be continued, I looked through all Camp Cockers videos and there is no more on him. I cant help thinking perhaps it didn't end so well. :laugh:

I've seen this before, it's a real tear jerker. I wonder what happened to him though. It said to be continued, I looked through all Camp Cockers videos and there is no more on him. I cant help thinking perhaps it didn't end so well. :laugh:

Look at Spottychicks post it shows him with his new owner

Look at Spottychicks post it shows him with his new owner

ahh! thankyou, I missed that. I looked on the original video thread and couldn't find anymore on him. I am glad it had a happy ending.

I've seen this before, it's a real tear jerker. I wonder what happened to him though. It said to be continued, I looked through all Camp Cockers videos and there is no more on him. I cant help thinking perhaps it didn't end so well. :cheer:

Here's a video of him later

Edited by TerraNik

Here's a video of him later

Oh I really like the end of that video :cheer: