At The Dog Park - Maleny

pixie_meg

It was a huge turn out yesterday and I happened to have my camera with me so thought i'd share our little dog park. Its listed as a dog park but has no dog fencing and is really a sports oval at the showgrounds. You'll notice most of the dogs are purebreds.

First up : these two love a tug game

hollybindi.jpg

despite appearances, these guys are best buds, they like to play rough. schnauzer and staffy.

holly.jpg

the blur of a borzoi, poodle and rhodesian ridgeback. Don't think I was ever going to get that in focus.

blur.jpg

My big boy.

Oberon1.jpg

Standard schnauzer.

remy.jpg

Standard Poodle.

poshka.jpg

A few of the group together. The staffy wanted to play rough but the ridgeback didn't. a little misunderstanding.

group.jpg

Goldie.

obi.jpg

This guy/girl(i forget) looks so fit.

cattledog.jpg

Look at those eyes.

beauty.jpg

and finally my Oberon again.

bandwoberon.jpg

oh Oberon has grown up so fast - my whippets live in Nambour and I am sure would love him

We should have a sighthound playdate. there is also a saluki and afghan up here but the afghan is a bit dog shy. Also another whippet who is lovely. we're at the dog park most afternoons.

lovely photos and Oberon is looking very beautiful

I'm terribly biased but i think he's turning into quite a handsome boy. big too. he's still growing and just reached 30 inches. you can tell i'm a proud mumma.

Great photos, just love that poodle wish mine were as well groomed ( I am the groomer)

That poodle is always impeccably groomed because the owner is a very good professional groomer. If I ever get my poodle I know who will be grooming it at least until I figure out how to do it myself.

Great photos, just love that poodle wish mine were as well groomed ( I am the groomer)

That poodle is always impeccably groomed because the owner is a very good professional groomer. If I ever get my poodle I know who will be grooming it at least until I figure out how to do it myself.

That explains it then, I can clip OK but as far as scissoring goes I am terrible. I wish I could find someone to teach me because I would love to have my poodles looking like that