Replacement Pan For Dog Crate?

Daydreamer

Hi

I'm trying to find a replacement pan/tray for an extra large dog crate ...... I've had a search online but had no luck.

Any ideas :o

Thanks

What are the dimensions of the pan you need? Personally the first thing I do with crates is remove the pan.. just adds weight.

Hi

I'm trying to find a replacement pan/tray for an extra large dog crate ...... I've had a search online but had no luck.

Any ideas :o

Thanks

What are the dimensions of the pan you need? Personally the first thing I do with crates is remove the pan.. just adds weight.

115cm x 72cm

We use it indoors for our pup ...... helps catch any accidents :o

A couple of pieces of vet bed would fix that.. just throw it in the washing machine.

Mind you, if crate training is going as planned, there shouldn't BE any accidents in the crate!

Only the very occasional accident but as the crate is on a wooden floor in the family room a vet bed is no good, dont want to have to replace the floor, crate pan is a bit cheaper :o

• 8 years later...
On 19/09/2018 at 11:24 PM, Wez64 said:

Daydreamer I know this is an old post but just wondering what size the replacement pan was that you got. I need same size as your original one but I can’t find that exact size on their website

Its 8 years old, I'm not sure they'll reply. Contact the company directly perhaps?