Recommended Boarding Kennels (sydney)

Cookiez

Ohhh... a Japanese Spitz in Sydney, who's on this forum.. :(

where about in sydney are you at?

Hanrob is kinda a rip off in my opinion.

I hear rave review about PAX too :cry:

haha.. i have a cav x too!

Weren't you looking at the possibility of another Japanese Spitz, CW EW? :D :(:laugh:

• 8 years later...
On 7/1/2010 at 10:22 PM, Cookiez said:

Thanks for the recommendations, I had a look at the website and although they sound fabulous I think the cost might be just a bit too much for 2 weeks... I am quite happy to take my dog wherever he will be happiest but still need to try and budget around the holiday too! :cry:

Oh no, which boarding kennel did you have a bad experience with at Dural?

Calabash did look very professional- but yes my experience was very similar to yours!

I can recommend a wonderful place at Kangy Angy on the central coast - I put a small but difficult dog with ongoing health issues there, 3 times within 6 months last year - due to circumstances - they are amazing.  Called "Just Like Home Pet Resort", incredibly good level of care, facilities and staff to dog ratio.  No kennels, only indoor enclosures at night.  In wet weather they have indoor rooms.  THey post videos and photos all day.  My difficult dog's health issues were cared for, his finicky ways with food and his difficult behaviour, he had a ball - so happy in all the videos and photos. They only take small good natured dogs there and supervise all play, all day.  Young dogs have their own space as do the oldies etc.  Brilliant, I'd never worry about my dogs going there - i won't do normal kennels anywhere.

14 minutes ago, Her Majesty Dogmad said:

I can recommend a wonderful place at Kangy Angy on the central coast - I put a small but difficult dog with ongoing health issues there, 3 times within 6 months last year - due to circumstances - they are amazing.  Called "Just Like Home Pet Resort", incredibly good level of care, facilities and staff to dog ratio.  No kennels, only indoor enclosures at night.  In wet weather they have indoor rooms.  THey post videos and photos all day.  My difficult dog's health issues were cared for, his finicky ways with food and his difficult behaviour, he had a ball - so happy in all the videos and photos. They only take small good natured dogs there and supervise all play, all day.  Young dogs have their own space as do the oldies etc.  Brilliant, I'd never worry about my dogs going there - i won't do normal kennels anywhere.

Jane, this thread is from 2010.  

• Like 1