Dr Chris Brown Publicised Buying A Pup From Petshop

tivins

this is a vid of Dr Chris Brown with the presenters of The Circle with guest, Liz Ellis, publicised buying a malamute puppy.. FROM A PETSHOP!!!

http://ten.com.au/the-circle-video.htm?vxS...tcw-020710-seg6

This is the link to forum with replies to the show..

http://forums.ten.com.au/forums/thread.jsp...threadID=129998

Please have your say in the forum above, this is so wrong...Its not just about Malamutes but all dogs/puppies in general ... :laugh::laugh::laugh:

SHAME ON U, DR CHRIS!

Edited by tivins

For farks sake! It does not surprise me in the LEAST though. I remember watching a segment of Better Homes and Gardens where Dr Harry took a family to Pets Paradise to buy a new kitten, complete with PP plug. Perhaps Channel 10 have an agreement with PP? Absolutely disgusting.

ETA: Found another link from Dr Chris Brown with another PP animal. :laugh:

Dr Chris Brown

After a recent theft of an exotic bird in Sydney, more and more pet owners are concerned for the safety of their furry family members. Today Dr Chris Brown discusses the incidence of pet theft and how to prevent it. Joining Dr Chris is Con the Green Cheeked Conure Parrot, kindly provided by Pets Paradise, Victoria Gardens.

www.petsparadise.com.au

www.petsearch.com.au

Edited by Kirty

Haha douche is my favourite word at the moment.

Mine too!

I think it really encapsulates everything that Dr Chris Brown is. Douche-douche-doucheydouchedouche (reminds me of that South Park episode about John Edwards).

Edited by huski

Guest sharynriding

Have also registered my disgust with Channel 10. Thanks for highlighting this tivins.

f***ing website won't let me sign up!! Will try again later to register my disgust. shame on him

same, I'll go back later too.

May be with cross posting this into the general rescue thread? I'm sure there are plenty of people on there who would like to comment on the Channel 10 forum?

I would, but I don't know how..... Or if that is allowed?

Not quite the 'Aussie Hero' is he. Gives vets a bad name :cry:

eta: he's sold out with the whole Optimum food thing, so I wouldn't be surprised if PP's has offered him money as well.

Edited by stormie

Not quite the 'Aussie Hero' is he. Gives vets a bad name :cry:

eta: he's sold out with the whole Optimum food thing, so I wouldn't be surprised if PP's has offered him money as well.

Oh, I'd put money on the fact PP paid for it!

Maybe 'The Circle' could do a show live from a cage in the pound. Its hit minus 5 in Canberra lately, would like to see that!

I have just sent an email to Channel 10 expressing my disgust at the show and at Dr Chris and to tell them the Oprah Winfrey did a really heartwarming story about some shelter puppies and pointing out that animal rescue makes good television.

Also, Dr Chris is on Twitter, so anyone who's on Twitter can "tweet" their disgust to him!

I just went to add my 10 cents to the piece and they had locked the thread.

Must say though-- there were some brilliant posts made by DOL'ers. I don't like Dr Chris..I don't like they have marketed him as a good looking surfer guy who happens to be a vet-- imo it takes away from the animals and the many issues they face. Must they make a reality show about everything *sighs*