TerraNik

Little Miss Fable...

At the breeder's

4745767266_5c7af520f9.jpg

4745129775_c1c13dbbac.jpg

4745766560_4526e42bd2.jpg

At home...

4763123859_6a2b0350a5.jpg

Poor Soaks is on crate rest with her pad injury... Trying to invite Fable to play despite the barrier!

4763763542_00e5d8fb2a.jpg

4763126405_17ccfe034f.jpg

4763765074_69e103651e.jpg

4763128493_0d66bcca66.jpg

NOM!

4763768008_e09f0fcda7.jpg

Edited by TerraNik

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow she is so gorgeous! I particularly love the photo of her play rushing at the crate.. very pretty, she looks just like a little wolf :D.

Is Fable a reference to the computer game? We have a rat called Fable after the fable computer games because my OH is a massive geek. LOL

I have been hanging out for this thread! Fable is beautiful. Your photos are awesome! What do Jedi and Ahsoka think of their new little sister?

You need a new siggy now!

Eta congratulations on your new addition!!

Edited by tlc

Wow she is so gorgeous! I particularly love the photo of her play rushing at the crate.. very pretty, she looks just like a little wolf :love:.

Is Fable a reference to the computer game? We have a rat called Fable after the fable computer games because my OH is a massive geek. LOL

Fable is named after Fable the Jedi in Star Wars, but we thought it was doubly cool with the computer game reference. OH is a geek too.

So now we have 3 dogs with Star Wars names!

I have been hanging out for this thread! Fable is beautiful. Your photos are awesome! What do Jedi and Ahsoka think of their new little sister?

You need a new siggy now!

I KNOW! And I only JUST updated my sig! :)

Jedi has been amazing with her. He is normally a bit of a grump with new dogs and will tell them off if they wake him up or if they get near him while he's in his Hound House. But so far he has let her use him as a pillow while he was asleep, allowed her to climb into his Hound House with him, let her stick her gob in his food bowl and try to steal some yummies and let her jump all over him! She must have been given puppy privileges.

Ahsoka thinks she's brilliant! Jedi doesn't play much so she thinks Fable is great fun. They have been tugging together and trotting around the house while Ahsoka has short out-of-crate sessions.

Aww so cute :love: Fable is actually one of the names I had on my list for Amber - hubby contributed that one and I was very impressed :rofl: (I don't think he knew it was a Star Wars name though :))

Looking forward to more photos :rofl:

Edited by kendall

I <3 Fable...she is just the very definition of cute. She looks like such a gorgeous, spirited pup

exactly!!

How much time do you spend grooming I wonder. I know from experience if a dogs coat is well maintained it doesn't actually take long per day, but the numbers are adding up now.

You'll be able to start knitting jumpers from them soon.

Edited by Kirislin

She is VERY spirited!!! Shes cheeky, crazy and soooo confident! She's the perfect temperament for us.

Lappie grooming is probably a lot less than you think! An adult coat rarely matts and only about 15 min per week of brushing is needed if they have a big coat.

She is VERY spirited!!! Shes cheeky, crazy and soooo confident! She's the perfect temperament for us.

Lappie grooming is probably a lot less than you think! An adult coat rarely matts and only about 15 min per week of brushing is needed if they have a big coat.

I wondered about this but I knew if a dogs coat is regularly brushed it doesn't take that much work. I used to share a house with a girl who had an enormous tri coloured collie. She used to spend about 5 mins per day, just before she'd go to bed brushing Gemma and her coat was immaculate. It's when they're let go that the become a problem.

anyway she is just gorgeous and I hope Ashoka's paw heals quick.

Edited by Kirislin