Thaks To Everyone

Jed

Thanks to everyone who contributed to my healing - to those who donated, who gave things for auctions, who purchased things at auctions, who gave of their time, who donated to help others help me, to those who travelled to help, to those who helped with the animals, to those who sent gifts and cards and those who sent good vibes.

There are too many of you to thank individually, old friends and new, although I hope to do so personally in the next few months, please don't feel your contribution was not as welcome as any other, each one was cherished and welcomed.

Every thing you all do contributes to my healing and improvement, and I am grateful for that.

Steve says that some people didn't wish me well - that's life, not everyone likes everyone else, where woudl the diversity be if we were all the same? I respect, and have always respected your right to br your own person. Those who did wish me well were enough, I am blessed to have so many caring friends and internet buddies.

Thanks for all the beanies!! I have so many now I am uanble to choose!!

Please accept my heartfelt thanks and appreciation, I don't think the outcome would have been as good without your positive thoughts.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wishing you all the best Jed - it is going to be a long and slow process so be sure to take the time to live each day to the fullest and try not to do too much to soon ... no matter how frustrating it may feel. :rofl:

It is wonderful to hear you are improving and making great progress. :rofl:

I really can't believe some people didn't wish you well ... because I could never wish upon my worse enermy what you have been through. :rofl:

Good to have you back Jed. Glad to see things are looking up and your on the mend. You have overcome some huge hurdles and have been so strong through it all. Truely an amazing lady, keep on going Jed. Its still a long road ahead but you'll be back with your furkids in no time. All the best Jed, the Tribe. :rofl:

You are so very welcome and deserve all the assistance and good vibes coming your way.

It is fantastic to see you posting and read that you are getting stronger each day. :rofl:

What is so extremely humbling is your capacity to stay positive in the face of such adversity and tragedy, and to forgive the heartless people who did not wish you well. :rofl:

Stay strong and positve. Heal at your own pace and enjoy the strength of the DOL family. We look after our own. :rofl:

The small few that do not have empathy for what you have been through aint worth a second thought. I only hope that they never have to go through what you have been through. If they ever do face it, let them have as many well wishes as you have as no-one should ever have to face hell and do it alone.

I for one send you my heart felt prayers to you and your family (2 an 4 legged) and hope your road to recovery will be a speedy one and your babies that are still on earth have there Mum with them always.. You are a remarkable Lady and nothing that anyone says can change that. I wish you well and may you grow in health.. :rofl::rofl:

I'm not one for cliches, but something has been going over and over in my mind when I was thinking about you Jed, and it just wouldn't coalesce, but finally it has. What I think epitomises your experience and how you have faced it is the old saying: When the going gets tough, the tough get going.

:rofl:

Jed you received support because you are respected and valued and the love you have for your animals is transparent and warming to the heart. The people that did not support you can F@#k right off and crawl back into their hole or whatever self absorbed place they came from. Through your tragedy people have seen what true love encompasses and what determination of the soul can achieve and I for one thank you for that.