Thaks To Everyone

Jed

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great to know you are back ..... sheesh, Souff put out a call for urgent advice the other night and you werent around .... Souff had to make the decision alone! :(

Lots of healing vibes coming your way Jed. We know its been hell and we cant change that, but you have reminded many of the things that are most important and I for one am humbled and grateful.

:hug:

Souff

Lots of words said ,lots of posts read .

ALL JUST FOR YOU ,...COURAGEOUS JED

It is kinda beyond comprhension,that some have not bothered to open thier heart,

In happiness & tradgady, we all play a part ,

May be thier absence,was thier intention,?or just what to say ,caused aprehension .

I myself do not personally know you ,but your courage & wisdom comes shinning through !!

I havnt posted as often as some ,but spared from my thoughts ,you never have done .

As you yourself already said,Wisely,.... might I add Jed .

It takes all kinds to make the world turn ,some of us still have lessons to learn ,& respect for others we all have to earn .

You are a star ,shinning so bright ,so brave ,so courageous,to battle on, with every intentsion of winning your fight .

There is an army of us fighting with you ,dont worry bout those ,that cant think of you .

They sadly need more time to learn .

old age its self is a tough old bird ,(one could say, it sucks !) ,but but lots of experiance & forms of wisdom,through it,life plucks .

What more can I say,thats not already been said ?

Except THANKYOU,I feel, should go to you,for being so honest,& sharing & true .

Will keep sending Healing vibes ,just for you .

It is sad that some people didn't wish you well....but as you say we are a diverse lot. :D

I for one am just glad that one of the people I consider the 'wise elders' of DOL is back. :)

I am in awe of your courage and strength in the face of what life has dealt you and feel humbled that you have shared your journey with us.

Keep healing and grieving Jed. We are standing behind you if you need us!! :)

Lots of healing vibes coming your way Jed. We know its been hell and we cant change that, but you have reminded many of the things that are most important and I for one am humbled and grateful.

:)

Souff

+1

I'm stuck for words again but you've been in my thoughts every day. Welcome back, we missed you!

Thanks for all the beanies!! I have so many now I am uanble to choose!!

Please accept my heartfelt thanks and appreciation, I don't think the outcome would have been as good without your positive thoughts.

my dear Jed you are most very welcome... in fact more than welcome. just so pleased that the outcome has been as good as it is.. and hopefully will continue to improve minute by minute. Girl you sure gave us all a scare!!! Dont do that again!!!

now photos of the beanies being modelled please

hugs and more hugs

H

I am a relative "newb" to Dol but didn't want to let that stop me from wishing you a continued recovery in both body and spirit.

You have been through such an ordeal that most of us can barely begin to imagine in our worst nightmares, but your posts have still shown such wisdom and warm heartedness I am humbled.

if only there were more people like you the world would a much friendlier and nicer place to live.

There are so many Dolers out there sending you positive vibes, the poor few souls who do not wish you well are so completely drowned out. Glad to hear you pay them no mind, they are not worth it.